+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex creates jobs. People without jobs can do business on Forex with knowledge of Forex trading. And also by many Forex people at different brokerage houses get their jobs. I think with Forex trading many people can produce that solves their work problems. So, Forex creates jobs that are completely true.
    It's true that Forex always creates jobs. If you are an unemployed individual, a good thing about it for you and fortunately there is Forex trading for you. You can be a kind of individual employed in your case industry with Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thinking that it gives us an independent profession. Forex gives us more opportunities to make more money from the world market. If they trade on forex, they can start salary jobs that are very easy and high.
    When a double dip recession and economic failure have caused organizations to save money and many are unemployed. Forex is a resort for unemployment and those who want to increase their income. Because the business is heavy and the volume has increased every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know every forex trader, now forex trading day is a good form of profit for every body., forex is money that is suitable to make form plates for unemployed people. they can make a lot of money by trading forex, so I think forex trading has been created to create a lot of jobs around the world. and Of course, Forex creates jobs. Because it is free work time. You can do it at any time. So when a trader enters the market and gets Forex knowledge. Then he can make $ 100 easily. then he doesn't need any work. So the unemployment rate increases.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. Forex can create jobs. Unemployment is one of the country's biggest problems and unemployment is increasing day by day. Forex trading is a business where unemployment can be removed from a country. So the government must consider concern for this problem. and I trust your opinion. I find many people take forex trading as an initial job. even though I think of it as a second job but after my deposit becomes $ 5000 I will be able to take the initial job. feeling taller after I made a profit and helped my friends make a profit. day by day increasing individual participants. But limit the mind of everyone should learn forex trading.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex creates jobs everybody joins in forex every day and they do not need any work because their income is more than salary job and trading time depends on their mind they work many people involving opportunities in this business from investor to broker in forex market . and online business will be the next trend in our generation. and forex will contribute some people's chances to earn money and become full time in it. I am personally on the way to becoming a full time trader, which I know is amassing more money to start my real trading trading and be trading for life.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, one day in every country, the unemployment rate is increasing day by day. Forex trading changed a lot of people's lives in a very short time. This is the best platform for such people how not to have a good job and this business will help them change their lives for a lifetime. and Too many people connect here everyday .. this is often why the forex market is increasing in size .. it is not a four trillion dollar market anymone .. currently its market is half a dozen million dollars now .. as a result of last year i detected that it past the level of five trillion dollars .. thus indicating that more cash transactions during this market .. as a result of many and many individuals who participated in trading their funds .

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it creates jobs. at this new age, the maximum people in the west of their time are online if they do not have a job, for that Forex people is a great opportunity for their work. and they can take advantage of their time online by using the Forex footprint. thus creating jobs for online users that can not be employed. and because forex is a business for everyone and those who want to join their forex trading can join this business and there is no necessity to join this business and we can start this business even with fewer funds and can make good amount from profit and even I got a big profit with this business.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best business and with this business everyone can make a good profit. And this business can reduce unemployment in any country. Anyone can join in this business with low capital. So anyone can be independent depend on this business. and I really think that forex can help the unemployed for their income. Forex is a huge market. trillions of dollars are speculating daily in the forex market. Millions of trade compete their wisdom here on a regular basis. For many forex unemployed bring inspiration and good news change their lives. Even I was also inspired by it when I was in a situation without preparation. Then I started to know it and now I can make a profit from here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is for many are employed and many of their youth spend spare time and throw it on the bad thing but now they have a good goal or target to achieve and they create a good income to live in it so forex is one solution of unemployment and i think the following years will become famous and popular and I believe that forex can solve unemployment problems to some extent. It takes a lot of hard work, patience, knowledge, dedication and a strong heart to deal with the initial loss. I really believe that forex is not for the poor unemployed it requires an initial investment.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's right I think once you have a good experience in forex you will have a good job and maybe you will make good money in no time and bring you pensions and set up but you can increase your money and make them more and believe me in Forex can actually solve some unemployment problems with amazing opportunities you do not need real capital just make an effort to get a bonus from here or another forum to invest in bidding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)