+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #2

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Senior Member mfc is an unknown quantity at this point mfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gives Opportunity to everyone to start their Forex career from As little amount as 1$. To make Forex as your Profession you need to learn it First and get experience in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harunmidha is an unknown quantity at this point harunmidha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that Forex create employment and decrease unemployment problem.though Forex have no limitation for people so anyone who have a knowledge about Forex can work here and make money in a very easy way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nanofx is an unknown quantity at this point nanofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well of course that I agree with you. i think that many existing jobs. but the most enjoyable job that there is this forex. This work is different from existing work, because this type of work and working hours are very flexible, and gains and losses are also very flexible.I still look for work and you have to enter the field of forex to exploit Alfady some time and make some profit, which helps things in life .. Best luck!

Senior Member SAHI is an unknown quantity at this point SAHI's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market ki wajah se bohot se aese log jo berozgar the un ko earning karne ka aur itna acha international buisness karne ka mooqa mila forex ki wajah se.

Banned fxf is an unknown quantity at this point fxf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi my friend, It is good thread. I think forex creates employment many people who dont have job are joining forex because they can work on it with freedom and they earn mush more money than a job there is no limit of earning in forex it is wonderfull business.orex is very good earning source for the traders which means it can be good for creating employment. .My friend, nice trades and Good luck.

Banned shoaibakhtar950 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibakhtar950's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam bro.Rising un-employment is biggest challenge these days, and there are people who have no means of earning their living.ok?

Senior Member viettel is an unknown quantity at this point viettel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market only creates employment if the trader can make more in this business from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may trader also involve in this business to earn some mone

Senior Member maherrr is an unknown quantity at this point maherrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is creating employement,it is helping contries to give the new person without work a chance to work wth small investement the chance to make money from trading,forex is anunbeleivable work and even from home you can make money by trading;forex is making life easier

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex already creates so many employment. We need job or business to gain income per month, and when we trade on forex, we can make money from our trading and get employment

Senior Member polresta is an unknown quantity at this point polresta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure forex is an international trading market and likewise famous. forex is a very good and the majority profitable business for each educated individuals. some people whose are unemployed they could work here and earn a lot of in forex market. as a result of forex produce employment for currency business. many nurses maintain their family in forex earning. and so i agree along with forex employment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)