+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-22   23:17
    Best answer #2

as a student i was not having any kind of job from which i can make money but when i get to know about forex trading and i am very thankful to them that they provide me the great opportunity and a wonderful platform through which i can earn money and make my life better

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact I consider forex really creates employment.There are many unemployed people in the world.They are searching for work.I am also in this list.So i am now in Forex.If a man works only in Forex leaving all the works, i think he will not lag behind.He can earn a lot of money per month which will solve his poverty problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul janab aysa he hai forex always yaha par employment baanta hai bigarta nahe hai magar janab mughy lagta hai k jab tak ap yaha par focus nahe kary gay tab tak ap is mai kcuh nahe kar sakty hain kio k yai business rules k sath chalta hai na k rules k bagir..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member csdsu09 is an unknown quantity at this point csdsu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan j bilkul forex mai emplyment ha kiu ke jo log berozgaar hai forex mai un logo ke liye bht opputunity hai aur jab aap ke paas itni oppourtunity ho to aap ko use avail karna chahye for your good and better

Member d5358 is an unknown quantity at this point d5358's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade is kind of business or employment , but it play very vital roll in our daily life, if understand it well and work on it according to the some strategy, then it can be prove good for us and can bright our futures.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strongly agree, if forex create jobs, the unemployed can trade forex, and if they do not have the capital in forex trading, they can use the bonus capital. each trader has the opportunity to earn a bonus in this forum

Member gmm123 is an unknown quantity at this point gmm123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is a good platform for the earning iss waja sy he app ko emplayment creat krta ha iss waja sy he trading achi thra hoti ha matu khta hun he fada ho jata ha. aur iss say bayrozgari khtm hoti ha.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ka business poore world me employment la sakta hai agar ess business ke institute open hojaate hai to kyunki abhi ess business ke baarein me poori duniya ko nahi pata hai,yahan samajh hona jaroori hai..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youssef213 View Post
    my dear is yes Forex definitely creates employment. since the market is huge many unemployed person with small capital can start trading here and can make profit out of it.....
    Yes this Forex currency exchange trading business can create employment, But not for all. I am saying this because of the fact that not everyone that join Forex can make profits from it.
    Patience is Key.

Member youssef213 is an unknown quantity at this point youssef213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear is yes Forex definitely creates employment. since the market is huge many unemployed person with small capital can start trading here and can make profit out of it.....

Senior Member powallhda is an unknown quantity at this point powallhda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that here are people who have no means of earning their living , and the Forex is a good chance to those who are unemployed or the looking for as a source to raise the monthly income for them. but if an the unemployed want to try to following forex business, it's not wrong !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)