+ Reply to Thread
Page 1312 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 312 812 1212 1262 1302 1310 1311 1312 1313 LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,120 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is more than bigger of simple trading business.so it can really create employment on the forex trading business market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it create employment.it is a world wide trading.at present many people are use forex trade.it is a stage which helps us to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know lots of people doing forex as there main profession they give full time in forex , some people are earning lots of money and they are maintaining a good life , this place is great for business.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex creates employment.there are many people in forex.it is a stage where people earn something

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course,many of my friends who have no permanent job, are making a better profit from forex,forex create more places to people who not work or student or retire people.because forex very easy to trade all you need computer and net.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    forex market ne bohot se logoon ko roozgaar faraham kiyaa hai forex trading market me trade kar ke bohot sara profit kamaya ja skta hai aur aik be rozgar insaan rozgar kama sakta hai

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    the reality of this fact is displayed in the level of peoples involvement in forex trading over the years. people are making a reasonble chunks of income to meet up with their various needs through forex trading. no one can complain of unemployment again with forex,.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, forex create employment opportunity . These are the group of people that are result of forex.
    #broker
    #analyst
    #trader
    #broker's stuff
    #affiliate marketers
    #hedge fund manager and stuff
    #web masters
    # forex trainer's

there are lot of other people directly or indirectly have stake in forex

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you completely.When one person become a great trader,he take it as his jobs.The owner of the broker house also earn some money from forex trading.In many institution want forex trader for giving job.You are right.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by safwan06 View Post
    of course forex is creating employment in the whole world. forex is a game full of competition. n this trade those are successful who can trade with all the terms and conditions. thank you.
    forex business but does not bind the workers or employees in a company where we can freely choose where to trade according to our wishes, and that makes us more comfortable and not restrictive.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boniez For This Useful Post:

Aliha (2013-09-04), ij999 (2019-04-12), naila niaz (2013-01-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1312 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 312 812 1212 1262 1302 1310 1311 1312 1313 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)