+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading creates employment opportunity.an unemployment creates day by day of the world.forex solve the problem in this way forex creates employment. and Forex is a great place for employment. There are many people who don't have any official jobs or any personal businesses. But in Forex none is jobless and Forex has no limitations for trader's quantity. More and more people can join for trading and can earn as much as they can. They can consider Forex as a destiny.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ofcourse forex creates employment. But i think there are still not much people aware of it in the countries like bhutan, bangladesh etc. There needs to be a publicity of this mode of income too so that people become aware of it and can earn some money. and yes its very much true. we dont have to setup an organization to , we dont have to recruit permanent guys as we do in case of financial firms we just have to setup an internet , or mobile connection , transfer some fund and we are ready for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex creates some employment for those who are unemployed but educated and who wants to earn through hard work sitting in home. Forex also creates money making opportunity for those who are already in employment. So forex is good for everyone. and oh yeah,, it is a very good point. forex gives the opportunity those who haven't any job in their hand and they can be benefited by doing this trading. forex also gives the opportunity to earn money to the unemployed persons...

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So the main thing that you need to do is lay your emotions outside and learn to trade in some forex demo account with virtual money. This way you will not only save your money, but gain priceless trading experience which is vital in this business. Try to play with the amount of money that you would really invest and if that's impossible - try to find another forex broker who might give you this choice.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that Forex is the international platform. popularity increase here day by day because lots of the opportunities and the advantages are here for all specially rurals peoples who have not enough money to work outside. so Forex create employment so much which is most important for whole worlds really !!! We can earn profit depend on our hard work knowledge and experience. Forex can make employment and Forex is a good business for us. There are great opportunities for unemployed people in Forex and they can make a good future by participating in the operations of Forex market.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my buddy you are marginally right about your conclusive statement...you must be knowing that about 100% of the people trading on forex only 5% succeed..so it may increase the chances of unemployment as if a person pursues forex as a fulltime career and doesnt succeed..well your question is interesting but a controversial one There are great opportunities for unemployed people in forex and they can make a good future by participating in the operations of forex market. However this market may only become source of income for serious traders.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion . i found many people take forex trade as first job. although i take it as second job but when my deposit become $5000 then i will take it first job . feel better when i gain profit and helps to my friends gain profit . day by day increase participant of people . but keep in mind everyone should learn forex trade.
    and yes Forex create lot of jobs some part time and some for full time its depend upon the investor .investor invest lot of money and time on it .it will become full time job and when he part time it both type they can earn without a regular job

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My little knowledge about forex trading i see it is creates employment and many people involve this trading system day by day. Also it is good for earning money and it is also a business. It is easy to work in any time in any location so need to some knowledge and some experience about forex trading for earning money. forex create lot of employment opportunity many people involve in this business from investor to broker and this trade those are successful who can trade with all the terms and conditions. but does not bind the workers or employees in a company where we can freely choose where to trade according to our wishes, and that makes us more comfortable and not restrictive so work hard to earn

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional traders are now much better known than some years ago. Now people are much easier to be a trader, along with the rise of the internet. You can trade everything from stocks, forex, commodities, indices, options, until the funds. You also can trade in any market. and Forex dont create employment for people but it is a source fo employment for those who have information of this business and then he is ready to investe and trade in this business.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you forex trading say employment create ho sakti hai yeh unemployment logo kay liye best hai or is main hum kam investment kay sath bhi trading kar sakty hain. forex best hai unemployment and students ke liye or is main achi earning bhi ki ja sakti hai. Yes forex trading also creates employment if you really want to make profit and will get success then you will just need to take this place and when you can complete it after then will be profitable that you want to earn from here will get it easily and will be profitable from here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)