+ Reply to Thread
Page 1296 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 296 796 1196 1246 1286 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1306 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,960 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Senior Member zahurulchd is on a distinguished road zahurulchd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes u r right ur comment my friend. I am doing trade since January. i have seen many people who r working in some forex farm. they r doing job. So, we understand that forex creates employments. thanks my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anum is an unknown quantity at this point Anum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I 100% agree upon this question that fores increases employment,it is a big source of earning money with less effort and according to will ,learning and experience .people who are not getting jobs can join it ,which can benefits all other rather than themselves only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    yer Trading Forex i like doing your own Job, be your own boss, in online business there are many scam operators, who try to suck our money , but in forex its depend on you , if you are trained well then you can earn some good income ,

Senior Member muskan is an unknown quantity at this point muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bil kul ya ak employment job hai. lakin ya ziyada ter riski sa kam hai. mjy to lagta hai k 70% member apna loss he karwaty hain. 15% member asay hai jo thora bhot kama laty hun gain . aur 15% asay member asy hain jo sahe earning kar rahy hain forex main.

Junior Member rabbi is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right that forex is creating more employment opportunities for the unemployed person. The world is full of unemployment and the rate is increasing day by day. Forex is not only creating employment for the person but also creating a great platform of their career. People are realizing the importance and introducing them as a broker.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeshan View Post
    yes it is the right the forex trading create the jobs for the traders who want the jobs it is the best thing for the traders who are the jobless and they can earn the money
    creating a separate job for traders who do not yet have a job opportunity in the real world, so that the plunge in the forex market, traders who do need a job to make money as a necessity of life, but it is obviously takes a long process

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is the right the forex trading create the jobs for the traders who want the jobs it is the best thing for the traders who are the jobless and they can earn the money

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not always true. there are so many employed people who are doing forex beside there job. if you are good with numbers you can earn from forex. so follow the trend and start earning. but its true that it creates employment.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks! Forex creates a big employment around the world. All types of people engaged with Forex from businessman to a student like many people in Forex trade. Some unemployed people are also find a way to earn money.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely it does. In this world, we are so blessed that we have had the opportunity to invest money and do business online. It was only possible for the people from rich countries. It is now possible for every one to earn money as long as he knows this trade well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1296 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 296 796 1196 1246 1286 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)