+ Reply to Thread
Page 1264 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 264 764 1164 1214 1254 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1274 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,640 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-25   11:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading kay business sy jb Trader ko income hoty hay to clear ho jata hay ka employment problem Trader ky solve ho jaty hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main experience sy work karna chhy aor Trader Forex Trading main thek setup bna kar Trading karay aor Trading market main thek hard working karay aor Trading sy income earn kia karay

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is right that Forex creating employers with i do believe which. A great number of merchants haven't any task into their fingers with out options they have along with i mean the reason why doing the job below. learning forex trading along with trading along with total focus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member FxNipu is an unknown quantity at this point FxNipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, this Forex trading is creating a good place to make a good platform for us to make money. it is also very good for the jobless people. they will get a place to make money and a good career

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes i think forex creates employment for sure it provides very good oppertunity to the professionals and as well as students.this is a very good part time job for students and it for sure creates very good employment.

Junior Member help is an unknown quantity at this point help's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex i think can creat a employment if a big trader with a bigg capitale , creat a business in their city and give more place to travel , for this forex can creat a big employment .

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    any business which is growing always creates employment,,,,,,,,,,right nw in my country who are brokers and they play with their clients money get benefit for clients and as well as for themsleves,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus with the start of any business employment gnenrates

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mony1 View Post
    Yes Forex provides jobs for the unemployed and bring additional income to any extent wants to increase his income and employs their free time
    I know many people who profess to main forex as they give full-time in Forex, some people make a lot of money and they are maintaining a good life, this place is great for business.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true Forex creates Employment. Everyone can work on Forex and Can earn profit from it. it is better to learn Forex trading before starting trading on real account. You can only Survive in Forex with Knowledge and hard working.

Member sopnobaj is an unknown quantity at this point sopnobaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex creates employment because work less people can trade in Forex because it is easy to do and Forex market open for all the people and all people can trade and earn from their home......

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can see that bro jakir, trader is focus on chart at front of laptop. It does not mean he was not work. Forex is really hard jobs. Need great focus and patience. If we think forex is not a job that was not right. Because we can get great money from forex. But the real problem is from how we can get survived and ear money from forex, If we can do that we can make forex as our main jobs. To understand how the market movement is not easy. Need great experience and good discipline. We must realized that if we are failed at the firs time we trade. It means we still need hardwork until we can get our financial freedom.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irfankhan640 View Post
    Yes Forex creates employment. Forex is best opportunity for all peoples. everyone can get profit from it. The key to success in Forex is learning , Experience and hard working. Without Learning you cannot survive in Forex Market.
    The forex business does not only provide we forex traders with employment, it can bring losses as well. It is only the traders that complete their trading learning that can actually start learning and achieving expert status that will use forex as their source of employment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1264 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 264 764 1164 1214 1254 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)