+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #2

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, this is quite true that forex creates employment around the world. Forex trading is a very profitable business now a days. So unemployment people are joining in this business and they are also making good income from this business. So it's really great for the unemployment people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkjah is an unknown quantity at this point jkjah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    away program forex trading produce lots of employment opportunity a lot of people entail with this enterprise via trader in order to broker and their make use of following these may trader likewise entail with this enterprise in order to make some profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    ye to allright,is a shadow in a forex is can to get a employment and we can to help a many people to a eat to everyday,and we can a some money that a some be will get a tprofit to employment

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k View Post
    yes forex create employment because in forex trading learning is easy and free so here if you learning well then open in forex account and working well and good and earning good and get good success in forex trading so here more you learn well more you earn well in forex and get good money in short time..
    Well guys. in one side, forex can give a person an opportunity to earn money from market. so, many unemployed people can join forex to take this chance. But, in other side, forex is a very high risk business, 95% trader failed to gain success in forex trading, this mean forex also has a chance in increasing a poor people, who is jobless, wealth-less.

Banned samir04 is an unknown quantity at this point samir04's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course forex produce ton of usement chance many of us involve during this business from capitalist to broker and their employ in any case of them could monger conjointly involve during this business to earn some cash

Banned galih is an unknown quantity at this point galih's Avatar
    Thanks
    small capital be able to start trading at this time and can create profit out of it plus can later get bigger his investment as time passes this method employment is shaped. that forex create employment in many ways

Member idrees04 is an unknown quantity at this point idrees04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main achi trading ki wja se bhot say people ki life change hoi he. achay knowledge k sath achi trading per mare friends ne bhot kuch earn kiya he jo phele unemployed thay aaj achi earning k sath enjoy kr rhay hain.

Senior Member a.k is an unknown quantity at this point a.k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex create employment because in forex trading learning is easy and free so here if you learning well then open in forex account and working well and good and earning good and get good success in forex trading so here more you learn well more you earn well in forex and get good money in short time..

Banned s1611 is an unknown quantity at this point s1611's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course Currency trading absolutely results in career. since the market place is massive quite a few unemployed man or women with modest capital may start dealing right here and will help make profit. i believe who's offer us self-sufficient job.

Senior Member rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex creates more and more employment.
    Forex is global online trading center where anyone from any country can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.
    It is quick way to earn more and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)