+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 293 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Member Muhammad Sohail Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Sohail Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex is a great business not a game ya business main trade karny ka different strategy hain jin main sa ek scalping bhi his ya trade small time frame main hoti hai or profit ho ya loss trade ko jis time frame main trade kar raha hai is time frame sa exit hona hai or scalping ek risky forex strategy hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that salping is a trading system that could become a mainstay of the Forex trader to earn huge profits in a short time from the market and for me the system is very difficult and we need to be in front of the chart all the time, and we have to know the right time to do the scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that scalping is a short method for making profit from Forex trading business . But if you can make a good strategy about scalping then you can make a good amount of profit from your trading . So I suggest you never think that Scalping is like as T20 in cricket .

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is risky method in Forex trading but if we can do scalping trade properly then it is short way for make huge money in Forex trading, I think if you found good trading scalping strategy then it is best way to gain good income in Forex trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that means shorts period and more profit in t-20 cricket we normally see 20 over and maximum run rate per over and scalping we take many trade in short time technique scalping need much discipline concentration and proper scalping technique. experienced scalper make good profit in short time with scalping but it is also risky

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that scalping can be considered as the easiest strategy in forex market.Try and try again. I suggest newbie,please trade demo atleast two month.when you trade you try to control your emotion and greed.keep trading with confident.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This method of trading is one of the best methods that we must deal with it and therefore must understand such things, because the forex market of the toughest markets that we must deal with it very gingerly

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohona View Post
    it is 50 percent as like as t 20 cricket. in scalp if have little mistake you can fail to earn money like t 20 cricket.
    scalping ek t20 ki tra hota hai jeh baat theek hai but app agar scalping mai pehle stop loss and fer take profit ko set karte hai app ek achi trading kar paye ge scalping trader aksar kya karte hai wo market mai small profit big loss karte hai waja jehi hai ki wo stop loss ko use nai karte hai fer wo achi trading nai karte hai ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned Alihyder is an unknown quantity at this point Alihyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need slight different see Furthermore scalping as I would see it will be All the more in test cricket Similarly as you gather information ony couple of runs done each over, same time swing exchanging camwood great a chance to be likened with t-20 Likewise those benefit done An solitary trade may be huge A percentage duration of the time eqal around 100s from claiming hawker trades.

Junior Member nabilps5 is an unknown quantity at this point nabilps5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love this way but unfortunately I did not succeed I do not know the insults Is Alkrivh used or from myself
    We wish some explaining this beautiful style
    Good luck my brother in Forex trading and more profits ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 293 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)