+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 508 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine ab tak k forex trading k career me yahi seekha hai k kisi k batane aur samjhane se kuch khas hasil nahi hota hai, jab aap khud mehnat se kuch cheez seekhtey hain to aap kafi kuch gain kartey hain aur usko aap asaani se improove bhi kar letey hain aur kisi k batane se aap seekh to saktey hain lekin usme kuch khas amendment nahi kar paatey jiski wajah se wo aapke liye long term k liye behtar nahi rehti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not have expereicne of 3 years i have been working with it last few months so i dont' know what would you say about my advise so i think a am also not so knowledgefull person yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly try to control your greed and emotion.... make some target for daily profit and don't go beyond that, whether market is showing you good entry point.... if you can control your greed here you will be success in forex trading... this greed and emotion forces us to do mistake and we proceed... I lost so many times now I set up my mind not go beyond my daily target.

Member marouchatti1 is an unknown quantity at this point marouchatti1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friends , i am to also waiting for the advises from expert in this thread. So expert traders please put your valuable active advises here so that newbie can earn from forex. thnx for all , good luck

Junior Member moonlight264 is on a distinguished road moonlight264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer is keep easy and you can control your big loses by using money management and you must save from greedy emotions and use only small volume for your trading .

Member minetrade is an unknown quantity at this point minetrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader happens to be the discipline and emotional management, Beside that we must have a strategy to minimizing that risk with always keep decipline on our money management rules. they just need to focus. I think forex is a like job. if you will not control your emotions then time and experiences will never help you for improving your nice job

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my experience is also not good and i have not yet get the experience of 3 years but i must say that if you follow the money management system then you cannot get failed in the forex trading. and you can make a little profit on the daily basis and at the end of the month you will have a handsome amount.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dicol10 View Post
    advice for beginner trader. don't hope too much in forex trading if you are still beginner because forex is too risky. forex trading is never be easy business. you can be poor quickly because of forex business. first you should prepare all you need in demo trading before make investing in live account
    Many Forex beginners have too many high Hopes about Forex and this always makes them to actually set impossible targets, We should become patient and set possible Forex targets as we trade.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dicol10 View Post
    advice for beginner trader. don't hope too much in forex trading if you are still beginner because forex is too risky. forex trading is never be easy business. you can be poor quickly because of forex business. first you should prepare all you need in demo trading before make investing in live account
    Many Forex beginners have too many high Hopes about Forex and this always makes them to actually set impossible targets, We should become patient and set possible Forex targets as we trade.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member faris28 is an unknown quantity at this point faris28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First off, its not necessarily your fault that trading is so hard. It just is. As you can imagine, trading aligns two common fears of all humans, losing money and being wrong. Whats more, the reason why traders get out of the business is important for you to understand if youre going to make a respectable run in trading.
    The reason traders get out of the business happens for one of two reasons. One reason is big losses and the second is really big losses. Thats it! That means that if you find a way to prevent losses big and really big, youll be way ahead of the curve.Traders lose money more commonly due to large losses than the number of losses. The risk: reward ratio that many traders focus on is to ensure that the winners pay for the losers. By keeping your losses small, you can easily pay for the losing trades and even more importantly, work on growing your account.-Happy Trading!-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 508 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)