+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 508 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member kahona is an unknown quantity at this point kahona's Avatar
    Thanks
    l by no means adhere to all of these absolutely. so it was eventually wasting of several weeks and years. one beings u should not forget is actually if u testament not management u emotion after that time and all of these perform real trading subsequent the actual selected one strategy. Perform not stick to one strategy with regard to permanently rather when a few handsome returns through one trends typically changes a lot which u have to change u strategy accordingly. Good luck with regard to trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai experience traders ko chaahiye kay wo forex mai achi trade kia krain aur apnay experience kay baray main zaroor btaya kro aap is mai apnay experience sai doosron ki madad kia kro ta kay sb is mai acha earn kr skain aur is ki madad sai profit hasil kr skain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae log mujhe jyada time ni hua but mai samjh gay hu ki hamko jayada ke chalkkar me nai padan chhaiye ahmko bhut jayad hi mehnat kar ke bhut jayad hi fayad bab na chhaiye ahmko bhut jayad hi choat chota lot lena chhaiey sjei ki hamko bhut jayad hji fayad ho skat hai

Banned Salman khan is an unknown quantity at this point Salman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?

Junior Member mouhamed is an unknown quantity at this point mouhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have to learn well and practice in demo account for one year at minimum then de posit a little capital and star with it then you can trade with big capital.

Banned Saima551073 is an unknown quantity at this point Saima551073's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji han bilkul ye baat tu teek hai mgr hameen aisey log milenge kahan jo 3 saal se zyadha experience rakhta ho aor by chanve agr mil b jae tu onke paas hamery liye time kahan hoga.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when we settle juncture in forex trading, we should remaining on the essay. Beside that, we staleness soul a strategy to minimizing that peril with ever stronghold dicipline on our money direction rules.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai un traders sai hamay advice hasil krna chaahiye jin ko is mai three years sai zyada hogaya hai ta kay hum un ki aadvice ki madad sai is mai acha trade kr skain aur is mai hum acha learn aur earn kr skain

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am adviose the traders that those have the three years experience.they are open the forex school and take the training regular. you are share the strategy. so that most of the traders are successful trader.there daily base earning is best.

Banned u mild is an unknown quantity at this point u mild's Avatar
    Thanks
    On my opinion, I have not much better expertise, after that i can state two years expertise is actually not a lot of, because i am new comer, so simply i will try get a lot more knowledge and expertise. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 508 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)