+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 508 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Banned plastik is an unknown quantity at this point plastik's Avatar
    Thanks
    make he godo trade.. about time at all, just foucs in one strategy, only ond and foucs on it very much. know how to use it to open position and to close it, know when not to use it and to skip the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sarkerjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sarkerjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you exchange on the reasoning supposal and always egest low lot filler then you slim your peril and never encounter big deprivation. E'er check emotion and never scrappy trading, comedian you puddle make regularly and brace in the industry in longish point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Diamond Links is on a distinguished road Diamond Links's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ne bahut achi suggestion di hy me ap ko es suggestion se bahut khusah howa hon jin traders ko 3 year se zyaada exprnce ho chuka hy un ko chahye ke beginners ko guide karein un ko tradng techniques ke bary me guide to new comers ko benifit zyada ho ga.

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar ko bi new membe rha jo kay is main fourm apy enter ha to un ko aik advice man zaroro don ga kay wo demo account ko use karny ka bad real trading kary aur khosies kary kay real invest na kary.

Senior Member Hamza Dar is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Dar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it happens with most of the traders you need not to worry, be calm and have patience while trading my advice to you is that do not do overtrading and first and fore most important thing is to practice on demo account by choosing particular pair of currencies and then apply some strategies on them and select the one at which you feel easy and them do real trading following the selected one strategy. Do not stick to one strategy for forever rather after some handsome returns from one trends sometimes changes a lot that you have to change your strategy accordingly. Good luck for trading.

Banned jutt786 is an unknown quantity at this point jutt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i do not have a lot of knowledge and experience about forex trading because i am new here and that time i am done in forex just add posting because i am learning here so i am not good knowledge and experience so here more you learn well more you earn well in forex trading and more you get good success in short time,,so get good learning and working hard and get good success,,

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, several years of experience in forex exchnage trading business could help anyone to have success in forex trading, this is why forex traders should continue trading till they succeed
    Patience is Key.

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    My experience not 3 years but if you wants to become a success full trader in the forex market then you are use the indiactors M.A, secondly have you prepare the strategy as very short. Don't act the greedy & control the emotion. Don't search the short cut ways & always accept the low profit then you are earn the money on regular base.

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i do not have lot of experience about the forex market but one thing i notice that if the market move up to 100 points then come bake at least 40 points so if you want to earn some money then you neend to wait for the market trend

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm just starting so i don't think i have big thing to add to what had been said.However, my advice is to be patient and don't look for quick profit, if not believe me, greed will damage your account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 508 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)