+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 508 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, it is not about time at all, just foucs in one strategy, only ond and foucs on it very much. know how to use it to open position and to close it, know when not to use it and to skip the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhee too bilkul be experience nahi hia trading ka haan loss karwany ka hia mkain ne to aik cheez dekhi hia aik to ziada trades nahi lagani chahye neqws ko zehan main rakjhaion analysis dekhain indicators ko dekhny ke bad apni capital ka sirf 10% trades lagain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?
    Loss is a consequence of trade transactions. However, the loss and continued loss, is proof that we have used the wrong trading strategy. This is where the importance of the demo account to test the strategies one by one, then we choose which strategy is superior. Do not ever believe in any strategy, before you prove in the demo account.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to executor For This Useful Post:

aktarjaji (2013-08-26)

Junior Member assa is an unknown quantity at this point assa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkape View Post
    This is my third year in forex,i cant say am yet successful but from where i have come from i have changed so much,what i want to say is in forex its not about fast cash but getting the right skills,most of the time its not the strategy to blame for the loss but its mostly our personality to blame,discipline and patience are very crucial in forex
    in fact a few years of trading will bring some loss tentun and turns a profit in implementing a variety of strategies in dealing with different dynamics of the different trading each day and this makes the traders have a deeper understanding of the outside even though he feels the same as the other

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    for make the best trading and more efficient is with make good planning and money management, good strategy and make discipline when follow rule with courage. don't make our emotion rule us and make market be a friend with learn that before trading.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some dealers trading in the money management business, is to recommend a new experienced traders. Our risk management is an effective way every time a commercial for the habit; I want to run a serious Forex Profitable Business.

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a new you should start demo trading first . if you are satisfied on your demo trading you can do real trading . always remember bro that forex trading is easy if you are known better this job . if you are not you can fall in down any time . so just keep it up to study more about forex

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i am a new trader,so i have not better experience,then i can say three years experience is not more.as i am a new comer,so just i will try to get more knowledge and also get experience from forex trading business.

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the advices of the expert in this thread it makes me agree So traders expert please put your valuable asset as advised here so beginner can earn forex.

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app forex may earning krna chahte ho to full time forex kro .lalach or emotional ,tension ,yeh cheez jitne zayada kro gaye utna he loss zayada hoga hamesha dafe trading krna .safe trading say risk level kam ho jae ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 508 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)