+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 508 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many reason why people trade forex . Some trade to control their financial state. Some like the fast money. Whatever the reason it is , you'll trade better and enjoy it more if you understand why you trade forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also newbie in forex market business and i am in learning process. As i complete my training and study about the forex business i will join the forex trading real account. I want to become a professional trader and i join the forum to learn all the techniques which helps me in future trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have experience of 3 years of forex trading i would like to advise you that you would not have to be much greedy in the sense of profit, when we show greedness then we face loss

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really dude you have shared effective advice from experienced people is most effective for every trader, I presume that every trader should be follow these tips if trader want to become successful trader in forex market.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in the forex trading for the last three years or so and the best advice that I can give at this time is that the trading requires that you manage it properly so that you should be present.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a place where you need not to be hasty in your trades or else you will just loose it all .you need to go slow on each and every trade you do.do not allow yourself to be hungry to get all the money .

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, most of the time was the main reason that never follow them completely. so it was losing months and the thing, you need years. one to remember, is that if you will not control your emotions, then the time and experience does help you improve your trading skills ...

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love my life and the way everything happens around this planet in everything i truely thank God for each and everything that has happened an young and rich i saw something that forex could give and other business could not though i kept on falling i arose and looked forward to a better future so do not give up.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Forum Members as I am new trader still i am learning Forex but all that time when i make some big profit i am loss so i am requesting to Experienced trader please share some advice to newbies how to prevent our account to big losses?
    Cause that makes you frequently suffer from loss is a big ambition. Because of ambition, you trade with is not realistic. Your ambitions are big profits, but you forget there are always potential risks lurk. So be wise merchant, you'll always understand how decisions are made with good trading.

Senior Member Rifat is an unknown quantity at this point Rifat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the members advised you everything about how to be a perfect traders. But i want to say just if you learn forex very perfectly by hard work, you will be prepared 80% to make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 508 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)