+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 508 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a new trader you have to follow the news about stocks for doing forex trading. Also you have to use leverage of 1.10. it's the best leverage. also trade with 0.01 lot. you can get sufficient profit and also the risk is minimum too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not practical and logic with this kind of profiting way in fact because in each of us look greedy circumstances lucrative trend we will direct our capital to trade pair and never perform further analysis in order not to turn to the results of our analysis and i suggest all the begginers who understand market so For me I have a SL and TP ratio is 2: 1 I want give an advice to the beginners that"Invest your time before invest your money in forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan wese me ne forex kay sath 3 years tou nhi guzaray albtta me aik aisa trader hn jis ka experience 3 months se more he. or me sb newbies ko ye advice dena chahonga kay apnay live account me money management ka bht zyada khas khayal rkhayn or trade open krnay se pehlay analysis krlein phr trade lgayn. is mai hamari skills achi honi chaiye is k elawa jb hum kam kerty hai to hamary experince mai autometically increament hota jata hy is mai zrori nai k pehly 3 years ka experience hona chaiye......is k elawa humy is mai ziada sy ziada experience gain kerny ki try kerni chaiye

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbeis k liye meri advice yeh hai k first direct live trading ka risk na le first 2 se 3 month demo per practice ker k thoda experience or knowledge take ker ley phir live trading me enter hon or live trading me jo demo me learn kia usi terha se trading start kere or live trading ka zehan per pressure na ley or soch samajh ker trading kere or apne experience ko rise kerne ki try kere. For the newbies, the thing they should do is to learn the basics from a tutor, who is largely experienced and he should know the basic money management and trading strategies. they have to know how to use a demo account and earn money from it and later utilize it on the live account.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sure I will highly recommend this that take advice from your seniors who has experience of 3 years or more you can get many benefits and good strategy from them .If you will keep on follow them then you could be like them at one stage of life.So always follow your seniors. My advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .but one thing i notice that if the market move up 100 points then it come back at least 40 points so if you want to earn some money then you need to wait for the market trend

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by adalah View Post
    A good Forex trader knows how to define his goals. At the same time, he also knows how to choose the style of Forex trading he wants to focus on by analyzing what style will suit perfectly with his personality. This will be a long time business so you need to make sure that you know what you are doing. Goals are made to be achieved, so full focus is needed to get what you want. From the approach to the risk profile, you should know what possible problems you would encounter in the future. It is imperative to be flexible in a way that you know how to handle different types of situation. ...
    यदि हमारे पास पहले से ही इसकी अच्छी गुणवत्ता है, तो आप वास्तविक व्यवसाय शुरू करने से कम से कम दो महीने पहले डेमो खाते का अभ्यास करते हैं, इसलिए यदि मुझे लगातार संगत किया जा सकता है तो 30 पिप्स के दैनिक लक्ष्य के साथ यह तदनुसार बहुत अच्छा होगा और इस फोरम में रोजाना और सक्रिय रहेंगे सभी लेख आपके bu के पाठ्यक्रम में समय-समय पर मदद करते हैं, इसलिए SO को पहले सरल विश्लेषण और रणनीति जैसे समर्थन के साथ कमाने के लिए और फिर मैं अनुशंसा करता हूं कि शुरुआती का पहला कदम डेमो ट्रेड में एक खाता खोलने का होना चाहिए

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good Forex trader knows how to define his goals. At the same time, he also knows how to choose the style of Forex trading he wants to focus on by analyzing what style will suit perfectly with his personality. This will be a long time business so you need to make sure that you know what you are doing. Goals are made to be achieved, so full focus is needed to get what you want. From the approach to the risk profile, you should know what possible problems you would encounter in the future. It is imperative to be flexible in a way that you know how to handle different types of situation. ...

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe the particular assistance coming from people who have decades connected with Forex currency trading isn't automatically good to do to get income, yet any tips that is certainly a session along with the comparability which enables us all faster recognize. bear in mind bro of which Forex currency trading put in at home in case you are regarded much better that task. in case you are definitely not you are able to tumble within straight down any moment. therefore simply just keep it up to review additional in relation to foreign exchange.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice for new trader is must learning and pr therefore My target per trade is only 30points too therefore its so hard to make good income in forex with Use the search engine on the internet and enter the word "learn forex" in fact If a perfect trader shares trading techniques with you then it is good then It's very strange you said that getting 10 pips is hard but you ask the newbies to get 50 pips profit Your statements are contradictions I have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the instant the important intellect was that l never choose them fully. So it was symptom of months and years and moneymaking companies and brokers for all types of foreign currency exchange.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

soo yong (2020-07-15)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rely on my intuition only before the great political and economic news but I always should practice more and more about demo account and take proper trading plan and strategy only Being a beginner is a great time!It gives you an opportunity to study forex materialwatch educational videos and practice demo or micro-forex to gain practical experience working with terminal mt4 let alone and of course it needs to Cancer of the experts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

soo yong (2020-07-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 508 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)