+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 508 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very you cannot become a Skilled trader if you're greedy and if you're inside a hurry of creating money. The foremost useful recommendation usually is to wait and see and also to settle for low profit, it's this patience and sensible money management which actually make you a very good trader sooner or later. my personal guide like a investor may be the willpower and emotive control. l include attempted countless great techniques yet l don't succeed most likely the key reason has been that l in no way adhere to them entirely. in order that it has been losing associated with a few months and several years. one thing you must not neglect is actually if you'll not control your sensations then period and activities can never assist you regarding improving your exchanging abilities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a forex dealer and also a prosperous one you impoverishment to screw the actual canonic concept in regards to the trading theme of forex, you need to be sacred within your occupation. Additionally you moldiness individual a cleared air energetic what forex is and how you can exploit your profit. my dear me forex ko join karta hoon or me pichle 2 years se forex ka work hi kar raha hoon or mujhe forex ke work kafi experience hai or me har kissi ke sath apna experience share karta hoon mene apne friends ko bhi forex ka work diya or un ke sath apna experience share kiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are the ones who need to do a lot of hard work and a lot of dedication towards forex trading, if we want to become an effective forex trader. All the basic things are required such as good knowledge, good and positive experience, good skills and of course, proper money management skills. and There is no excact set periods for every investors about their studying procedure periods. We should respect to any investors no issue if they are mature or younger, and comprehend any possible factors why they still position their own selves as a currency trading student even after some interval of periods. In my situation, I will try never to quit my studying procedure, even after some set decades. I will satisfied and getting better information from my every deals.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apko yahi advice donga k jab bhi big profit earn karo to apko chaiye k ap easy ho jao lalch me naa paro ku k traders jab bhi bara profit earn karta he to uske dimag me ata he k har trade me big profit hi earn hoga or phir wo apna loss kar deta he isi liye apko jab bhi big profit earn ho apko chaiye k ap usko widraw karwalo take wo profit apke hath me money ban k ajae or save ho jae

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank u jab we met...............it was such a informative advice. next time I will try for it. I also have not enough experience but I must say proper money management is an amazing thing. if u can maintain it, after 3 years you will be in a strong position with a lots of profit and a big capital. and Lots of traders and usual individuals have held vigilant of this most up-to-date investment news. This may be the norm for any whilst, given that whilst some individuals have misplaced the majority of their revenue and cost savings as a result of financial boueux within the previous ten years, lots ..

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .so it was wasting of months and years.one thing you must not forget is if you will not control your emotions then time and experiences will never help you for improving your trading skills.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    किसी भी नए ट्रेडर को अपने रियल मनी से ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने से पहले डेमो अकाउंट पर ट्रेडिंग करना चाहिए। स्किल को बेहतर बनाने के लिए डेमो अकाउंट सबसे अच्छा विकल्प है। डेमो अकाउंट, रियल अकाउंट में ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने से पहले रियल अकाउंट की स्थिति प्रदान करता है जो ट्रेडिंग सीखने में मदद करता है। यह ट्रेडिंग के बारे में जानने के सर्वोत्तम तरीकों में से एक है। डेमो अकाउंट में आप वर्चुअल पैसे से ट्रेड करते हैं। हम वास्तविक व्यापारिक वातावरण में वास्तविक रुझानों के साथ व्यापार कर सकते हैं लेकिन केवल नकली पैसे के साथ। हम डेमो अकाउंट के माध्यम से फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे में बहुत अनुभव और महत्वपूर्ण ज्ञान प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग के लिए जाने से पहले डेमो अकाउंट का व्यापार करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है।

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my encounter ,advice from my part is, always use a low danger for every your working .Use cash route and route so that you are regimented so that you can last in the currency trading industry. Avoid the bet in this performing because you present be able to go failing. and okay it really nice to always hear advise from expert in the forum but all i have to advise you is that in any amount you are investing into the forex market do not invest the amount you know you can not afford to lose thats what i really think you can do in forex market

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully .so it was wasting of months and years.one thing you must not forget is if you will not control your emotions then time and experiences will never help you for improving your trading skills.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currencies are therefore much safer to range trade. Nevertheless, risk is present in all speculation, and traders should never range trade any pair without a stop loss. A reasonable strategy is to employ a stop at half the amplitude of the total range. In the case of the EUR/CHF range we the stop would be at 250 pips above the high and 250 below the low. In other words if this pair reached 1.5800 or 1.4800, the trader should stop him- or herself out of the trade because the range would most likely have been broken. and really dude you somebody distributed impelling advice from seasoned people is most effective for every dealer, I move that every trader should be analyze these tips if monger require to get prospering merchant in forex activity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 508 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)