+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 508 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that my big advise to all the new traders is that to control the emotions and always maintain a discipline while trading.initially i have lost soo much money without controlling my emotions and hence suffered a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that most of the traders try to trade with higher lots due to which they can gain good income from their trading but they make some mistakes while trading and easily lose their capital so they must have to avoid such mistakes then they can improve their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member paki123 is an unknown quantity at this point paki123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhe ap kaha sak tha hay 3 years ka experience bohat hota hay trading mai wo acha trader hoto wo banda 3 years say trading kar raha hay us ka aca experience ho sak tha ha trading mai wo ap market up and down kay baray mai acha knolwsdge hoti hay or adivce bhe dia sak tha hay forex trading kay baray mai ............

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I work at Forex nearly two years ago and noted that the most important thing in trading in the Forex is a capital management and I would recommend any junior trader by following good management of capital to keep his account of the rapid liquidation

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no agar app k pass mind hai or app taaz ho to app k pass ak month ka b knowledge ho ga to app trader ban jate ho or app ki her trade ap ko forex market main ak acha profit earn karney mai help karna start kar dati hai

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar ap loss se bachna chahte ho or acha profit earn krna chahte ho to ap new traders hoon ya old sabhi ko chaiye k woh forex ka proper knowledge gain krein demo account pe trading ki practice krein

Senior Member rismayanti is an unknown quantity at this point rismayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, bro. along with my read, I think which Trading arrange to all of the a lot of easily supervise Trading so these people have experienced the actual capability to understand whenever and exactly just precisely the way u can perform this, these people have comprehended the risks of Trading and these people have the actual capability to comprehend all of these. forex trader turn out to be skilled through trading though not subsequent recommendation.. Inexperienced pips, my friend.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can advise novice traders because I have been working forex for more than 10 years. My main caveat is that traders should not underestimate the market. In the trading can occur events that are almost unpredictable. The trader should be cautious every day and prevent the market surprise him.

Member draketon is an unknown quantity at this point draketon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear ye thik hai ke forex trading market me kma karne ki liye agr ham trader kici sinour ki advice leke traded kare to to ham apne traded ko asani se kar sekte hai is liye mera manna hai ke yaha par minimum 3 years ki experience hona jaruri hai.

Member kronfit is an unknown quantity at this point kronfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bht achi baat hai agr aap ko koi advice de to kiu ke agr aap ko advice mile gi to aap ko pata chalega ke aap konsi cheez sai karte hain aur market mai konsi cheez galat karte hain to aap ko faida de sakti hai ye chez

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 508 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)