+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Basket-trading system.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader I have not heard of strategies basket and do not know the slightest intention of this strategy and I do not beisa explain what you ask, and there may be other traders who help about your question

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know little about it in this system we open trade on forteen pairs and then we observe their movement and for this we open ademo account along with real to perform its oprations. In open positions we observe the positions of pairs and than make trades accordingly.

Pairs that involved are

1. GBPUSD
    2. EURGBP
    3. GBPCHF
    4. CHFJPY
    5. AUDJPY
    6. EURJPY
    7. USDCHF
    8. CADJPY
    9. AUDUSD
    10. USDJPY
    11. EURUSD
    12. EURCHF
    13. GBPJPY
    14 USDCAD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roncos View Post
    I want to ask the senior
    how to up load so that I can insert images or scripts in this thread
    sorry if my question is stupid because I'm still a newbie
    Upload you image on a file sharing site like imageshack or www.megaupload.com. When you have done that you will be given a url bearing your uploaded file. Simply place that link in your post and your image will b displayed.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a fresh expression personally also while Image within these marketplaces by earlier 6 months right now however by no means still run into these expression such as baskets buying and selling technique. If anybody is aware make sure you reveal below.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes thanks very much for your analysis based on the basket-trading system i have been making use of this strategy and i know this is very profitable strategy i just hope i can trade this very way in my live trading i shall get back to you with my update
    I do not really know about this strategy. but, as I know little, that this strategy requires substantial capital. having to open a position on many pairs. so it takes a bigger margin. for me, this method is less suitable to my character, because of my limited capital.

Member Masud0172 is an unknown quantity at this point Masud0172's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An order to buy or sell a group of securities simultaneously .Basket trading is essential for institutional investors and investment fund who wish to hold a large number of securities in certain proportions.As cash moves in and out of the fund the large basket of securities must be bought or sold simultaneously.So that price movement for each security do not alter the portfolio allocation.In order for a trade to be considered a "basket trade" ,it must typically involve the sale or purchase of 15 or more securities
    Masud

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask the senior
    how to up load so that I can insert images or scripts in this thread
    sorry if my question is stupid because I'm still a newbie

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greetings to the master and the senior
    through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
    there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
    I really want to know and learn
    sory yar main ne to es system k barey main nahi sona ha main to 1st time he es k barey main son raha houn ap he koi es k barey main mugh ko salah de man to abhi sir manual or scaling he use karta houn ye bascat trading sysytem main ne ab sona ha app se

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sufanw1 View Post
    If what I know about basketball trading is trading by not using indicators, only using accounts that traded in the early weeks of the new broker to open as a replacement for the existing indicator. Trade will be done by opening SELL 7 pair (AUDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF, CHFJPY, USDJPY) and 7 pair BUY (USDCHF, EURGBP, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY. GBPJPY). That's what I know
    well sir, basketball trading strategy I've heard the money he said the system is very profitable but adapted to the patience of a trader is high because it is in the reading waiting for the right to take a position

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greetings to the master and the senior
    through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
    there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
    I really want to know and learn
    If what I know about basketball trading is trading by not using indicators, only using accounts that traded in the early weeks of the new broker to open as a replacement for the existing indicator. Trade will be done by opening SELL 7 pair (AUDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF, CHFJPY, USDJPY) and 7 pair BUY (USDCHF, EURGBP, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY. GBPJPY). That's what I know
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast