+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Basket-trading system.

Junior Member johanarifin is an unknown quantity at this point johanarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad View Post
    how you can take your profits in any trading sir, of course, when you are without the use of any system is how you can take an open position and out of the market for so it can take maximum advantage
    if you ask me all the systems were very good, although the system is also good basketball, and we need to note is that we must focus to learn the system properly so that we can optimally use the trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    I never heard this type of strategy, I think if a trader perfectly understand the market analysis and take moderate risk then a trader can easily success in forex. Market Analysis is the main secret weapon of forex trading.
    how you can take your profits in any trading sir, of course, when you are without the use of any system is how you can take an open position and out of the market for so it can take maximum advantage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roncos View Post
    Greetings to the master and the senior
    through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
    there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
    I really want to know and learn
    its new for me? what are you say i cannot understand because i am new Forex Trader, so i can say if its a strategy please consult it the with Forex master. when you know it please share it here then we learn it.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know about this strategy.But i hear some thing about this strategy.Now i learn more about this from your post comment.Thanks everyone for share more precious comment and idea.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well basket trading is a new term form me. i heard it before once i guess in this forum in another thread. as far as i remember it was about making entry in support or resistance level and setting take profit target,not getting greeedy, stuffs like this...

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never heard this type of strategy, I think if a trader perfectly understand the market analysis and take moderate risk then a trader can easily success in forex. Market Analysis is the main secret weapon of forex trading.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basket-trading system well i have not heard anything concerning this strategy but if you can share more information on this strategy i will look for it for you, because i like to learn new thing concerning the forex

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    as a trader I have not heard of strategies basket and do not know the slightest intention of this strategy and I do not beisa explain what you ask, and there may be other traders who help about your question
    I also agree with you sir that I previously had never heard of this strategy. therefore I am a novice trader berarap to the senior trader to explain to us about the strategy in question. thank you

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Upload you image on a file sharing site like imageshack or www.megaupload.com. When you have done that you will be given a url bearing your uploaded file. Simply place that link in your post and your image will b displayed.

terimkasih for your lesson
    nothing else so my question
    step or steps how to insert pictures or such important information in this forum?

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roncos View Post
    Greetings to the master and the senior
    through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
    there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
    I really want to know and learn
    some say as separating or separated between oil and water, usually took place on Wednesday when British market had just opened and it was a trader can do the op, sorry if I'm wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast