+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Basket-trading system.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roncos View Post
    basket-trading system

Greetings to the master and the senior
    through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
    there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
    I really want to know and learn
    I don't know the exact nature. But, basket trading system will use many pairs and will do trading in a scalping style. I saw some traders using this in Instaforex contest. It actually earns good profits, but not in all time. it will caught in reversals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basket order suna hun.. yeh option mt4 main nahi hain.. basket order main.. at a time bahut sari order di jati .. alag alag pair ki..
    basket trading strategty hain.. jaise app .. eur usd follow kar rahe hain.. app dekh rahe hain ki.. eurusd up jayegi .. to hum eurusd buy karte hain.. lekin jo basket stratgy use karte hain.. jwoh at a time 10 se jyada pair main order detae hain.. like

eurusd buy,
    gbpusd buy
    usdchf sell
    usdcad sell
    usdjpy sell
    eurjpy buy
    gbpjpy buy
    gbpchf sell
    eurgbp buy

like this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roncos View Post
    Greetings to the master and the senior
    through the international thread I would like to ask the master and his colleagues
    there who know how to trade using the strategy basket-trading system?
    I really want to know and learn
    Basket trading system simply means hedging certain pairs against other pairs. I think you should search very well on the internet for how this works, because I am not an expert with it myself.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    From what I know, basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so
    I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using
    this one, it's too dangerous but if you want to use this strategy so I suggested to try it on demo account first to know the
    risk of strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.
    if this not good strategy, then better won't to know it much more. not intrested to me and i do not want to ask any thing. lets search a good strategy for us trader

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    Basket trading system is strategy which use all currency pairs at once so it's very high risk strategy and it will need very good
    money management and huge amount of capitals to hold movement for many pairs. I don't think if basket trading system could
    be used by beginners.
    yes you are right, this basketball strategy will require large capital snagat and money management requires that we must pay attention when we do trade with this strategy, because it seems like this strategy will make us forget about money management in our trade.

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your submission Mr
    can ask for help so that you are willing to explain how to read
    and use the system?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are 14 pairs and we can divide them
    there are 14 pairs of currencies, and we can divide it into two parts, the first part opposite each other with the second part
    thus we can make use of hedging, for example, for the first part, we set the short positions and buy for the second part
    we make order for all at the same time
    do the best we can

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basket trading system is strategy which use all currency pairs at once so it's very high risk strategy and it will need very good
    money management and huge amount of capitals to hold movement for many pairs. I don't think if basket trading system could
    be used by beginners.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seri For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still new in the forex world so I apologize if any mistakes that I know its composition as follows:
    SELL:
    USD / CHF
    EUR / GBP
    NZD / USD
    GBP / USD
    EUR / JPY
    AUD / JPY
    GBP / JPY

BUY:
    AUD / USD
    NZD / JPY
    GBP / CHF
    EUR / USD
    EUR / CHF
    CHF / JPY
    USD / JPY

ask guidance from the senior and master in this forum to provide information, experience and knowledge, thank you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roncos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    From what I know, basket trading system is very risky strategy because it will use all currency pairs in a time so
    I don't think if this strategy is good idea for traders and it's not easy to do. I prefer to use another strategy than using
    this one, it's too dangerous but if you want to use this strategy so I suggested to try it on demo account first to know the
    risk of strategy and effectiveness to use this strategy.

yes i agree with you sir, thanks for advice
    I will try to learn it and learn together with you nd the seniors here
    I hope we all hope will be successful

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roncos For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast