+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i make forex trading a full time career

Senior Member sohailsunny is on a distinguished road sohailsunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex aik full time business bhi hai or ye hamary liy bohat he achi opportunity haikay hum isko join kar kay apnafuture secure kar sakty hai or hum aisa real mai bhi kar sakty hai kun ye aik life time business hai or profitable bhi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nur is an unknown quantity at this point nur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the trader that how he wants to take it.Some take it as full time career and some take it as part time career.If you want to take it as full time then you have to be very expert other wise your career may fall in mischief.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member matoriut is an unknown quantity at this point matoriut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it should not be too hasty in taking the decision to become a full time trader. many things will happen to your money.
    if you already have a great ability to be able to make money through forex, I suppose you are worthy to become a full time trader. to become a full time trader you will surely feel happy because every day the money will always flow into your pockets.

Senior Member saf co_leader is on a distinguished road saf co_leader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ap Forex business ko as career b join kar sakty hain qeunk Forex ek acha income point hay is business main agar ek trader acha knowledge rakhta hay to wo acha kama sakta hay ye earning ka acha point hay hamary leye Forex business main earning achi hay ye business to world k tmam businesses se acha hay

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think not, because the forex market is not any time to make a profit, there are certain times when we would trade in a very high risk, the more often we are trading the greater the risk that we endure, I think we should not do is continue trading continuous full-time, we should be able to take advantage of a good time to trade and avoid a bad time to trade.

Senior Member Chandan Das is on a distinguished road Chandan Das's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not you Can make forex trading a full time career. If you want to make it as a full time career you must spend full time in Forex.Many full time trader who have already changed their life by trading at Forex.

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull.70 View Post
    Have Been trading the forex market for some months now and overall i would say my performance is above average. I also do some forex affiliate programs and make money.
    Whether i am thinking i should invest all my time in forex trading full time and forget about other things.
    Would this be a wise decision?
    Yes, you can make it your full time career as it is the best business and career in this world in my view, I have made it my career for a long time and nowadays I do it full time, although I have done so many businesses but this is my final decision to stick up with forex trading and I am doing it successfully.

Senior Member robin011 is an unknown quantity at this point robin011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex treading is a smart business and it is a very wonderful place for more earning. So As a forex treader i can say that you must choose forex business as a full time career. I think it is a pillar of success.

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, anyone can join the forex as full time although as well as part time, even leave the trading or rejoin the trading, this business have not any restriction or have not any maximum age limit and not have any retirement in this business, but a new traders must got the experience firstly through working on the demo account and then open live trading account.

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course any person can make Forex trading as full time career if that person have knowledge about Forex and Forex trading,indicators analysis etc and do at least one month practice at demon account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)