Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Withdraw method of instaforex.

Senior Member rofiq001 is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear all, Instaforex is a good site. They give me my profit very fast. Am always trade with instaforex. Thank You instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amar10 is an unknown quantity at this point amar10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    Withdraw method of instaforex.

dear friend, i write this post because after long time spend with instaforex only one system is seems to me complex and this is withdraw process. i do not have any prove that instafx stolen any one money and i got all my money from instafx. i want to talk just about the time require for get the money after sending a withdraw request. comparing with other broker instafx take long time for withdraw money. i think it will be best for all if the instafx reduce the withdrawal time.

what is your opinion about that matter?
    I am withdrawing because the process takes me more than half an hour and the other process does not take more than an hour I see a good process to withdraw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instafx is one of the best broker out there, i have used so many broker before but a friend refer me to instafx and i am glad i am using them.. with different method of withdrawal there are the best

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've withdrawn my profits from InstaForex using LibertyReserve and it takes up to 2 days. Some other brokers that I use process the withdrawal instantly the same minute or the same day, so I think InstaForex could improve their withdrawal procedure... But 2 days is not that bad either Some other brokers take even more time so I would say that Insta has an acceptable waiting time

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    dear friend, i write this post because after long time spend with instaforex only one system is seems to me complex and this is withdraw process. i do not have any prove that instafx stolen any one money and i got all my money from instafx. i want to talk just about the time require for get the money after sending a withdraw request. comparing with other broker instafx take long time for withdraw money. i think it will be best for all if the instafx reduce the withdrawal time.

during my trading using instafx I have never had a problem withdrawing funds.
    you may withdraw funds from profits posting bonus, if you are withdrawing funds from a bonus post then it takes 1x24 hours, and even then on condition your entire trading was closed and not in a state minus.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhahi jaan main 2 saal se trading kar raha hoon insta forex ke sath aor mujhee sab se achi
    baat he in ki yehi lagti hia ke in ki withdraw aor deposit ka process bohat he fast hai yahan tak
    ke main ne jab be apna profit withdraw kia within seconds mujhee money mil gai liberty reserve
    ke sath withdraw aor deposit karta hoon

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Withdraw method of instaforex.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4