+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 415 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Technical Analysis - Basics You Need to Know.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    I accept still there will be a great deal, of specialized examination extra that we could utilize. the things you offer during this string is simply minor calls attention to of them. furthermore, consequently the application ,will definitely be extra cutting-edge,. furthermore, never simply with respect to holding up affirmation just

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by smsfx View Post
    well of course for me i think you must have confirmation that they do by a clear break or an indication of a change of direction away from the price level in the opposite direction to demonstrate that they hold,we did not have time to review them here just look at momentum oscillators in our other articles. Forex bussiness is a bussiness where we need to know about market analysis. More three analysis we mustly need to know technical analysis. And technical analysis is very effective for understand where market can go.So, i think forex technical analysis basic we must need to know.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में सफलता के लिए हमें सही तरीके से सीखना होगा। तकनीकी विश्लेषण बाजार की चाल को समझने में मदद करता है। खुले नए व्यापार से पहले हमें मौलिक और तकनीकी का विश्लेषण करना चाहिए ताकि जोखिम को कम करें और अपने लाभ को अधिकतम करें। मुझे लगता है कि हम अपने स्वयं के विश्लेषण में विशिष्ट होना चाहते हैं, जैसे कि हमें पहले यह तय करना चाहिए कि हमें किन चीजों के बारे में वास्तव में सोचना है और इसके साथ ही हमें हर सूची में चेक लिस्ट का निर्माण करना चाहिए।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is amazingly vital for smart trading and it must out to be learn by each trader and he ought to did the analysis as to the market on daily basis and it also can offers him additional profits then loss thus beginners learn and earn it your habit to try and do analysis.
    and The forex opposition lines and concur lines are really efficacious for our quotidian trading. We staleness read to interchange the forex mart by using the hold and opposition lines which can be easily learn by action the datas of the preceding day's treble and low and the formular for calculative swivel mend is Pin convexity (PP) = (Altissimo + Low + Walking) / 3, resistance (R1) = (2 x PP) - Low and support

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear actually I believe support , resistance and pivot point are more important in forx trade. To success in forex trade we have to learn properly. Technical Analysis help to understand market movement . Before open new trade we should analysis fundamental and technical so that minimize risk and maximize our profit. i feel would like to'>we have to be specific in our own analysis like initial of all we should decide that what things we've to actually think about plus how much along with this we should build check list and when that in every analysis we should build certain that many of us complete our needed issue and then predict the market this can facilitate to actually enhance the reliability of study and updating too become simple during this manner.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course for me i think you must have confirmation that they do by a clear break or an indication of a change of direction away from the price level in the opposite direction to demonstrate that they hold,we did not have time to review them here just look at momentum oscillators in our other articles. Forex bussiness is a bussiness where we need to know about market analysis. More three analysis we mustly need to know technical analysis. And technical analysis is very effective for understand where market can go.So, i think forex technical analysis basic we must need to know.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex technical analysis is the most effective and most time efficient way to make money in forex and studying forex charts can lead you to success. The most current Forex technical analysis brought to you by DailyForex. and we need to grasp the techniques of technical analysis in forex trading, chart, indicator, resistance, support, trend are most useful tools for technical analysis, therefore we mustn't forget to grasp the method of such all things. when trader utilized almost all these technical matters in daily analysis, he got full awareness regarding technical analysis.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use technical analysis using candlesticks pair and pressure management .as a scalper i believe in technique way of trading and i use my expriece and indicators signal into it .i think we have to sure enough about our technique first and test it for long time i believe in strategy way of dealing and i use my experiences and signs indication into it . Technical analysis me basic things hoti hai daily pivot, resistance aur support level, agar aap enko define nahi karte hai to aapki technical analysis puri nahi hoti hai, aur phir hum kisi achche se trend indicators ka use karke apne analysis ko better kar sakte hai.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The process really should allow the trader to only trade on predetermined requirements or sector problems instead of on thoughts. It ought to use examined trading strategies. The process ought to have been extensively tested, both of those again and ahead tests and preferably also on live account. Dear I personally consider many of traders in forex trading using support and resistance levels to make trading forex but sometimes this level not been basing to make trade with depending on them during trade forex the better to make short trade if trader no have big capital money in forex account.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technical analysis is very important for the every forex trading . When a trader start the forex trading then they will need to more practice here to doing for the every time good earn money here. The forex have need to analysis how to earn the good money here and they can earn easy to money making here. for the post, yes its a good technique if effectively utilized. normally we hedge and try to close the orders too early and the result is that we are not able to get the maximum benefit in true sense , so its an excellent facility , if properly utilized

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the basic principles of technical analysis is that the act of historical prices to predict future price movements. The currency is the amount of data that can be used to determine the activity of 24 hours because of a statistically significant increase in the market to predict future prices tend to zoom. With these technological tools to create the perfect market for traders we must also give equal importance to the time frame we are going to choose for trading and learning of basic analysis it is not possible to earn profit and avoid risk of loss in Forex trading bussines

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 415 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)