+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 527 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot from trade and currency trading, but I lack a lot to be an expert in trading currencies I use a particular strategy, but does not always win, there is facing losses in circulation and must be overcome at all times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cultus123 is an unknown quantity at this point cultus123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be honest i remember that it was a bonus account amount of $65 and it was s the first live account I ever had and it is in micro cent account so i traded in it and i lost all due to wrong strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade from my money .. i deposite $50 to my trading account with insta forex..
    in the first time i already made $ 100 but after my account get margin call...

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moomena View Post
    the first capital i trade is dollar it was a big challenge to me but i m success to keep it and save it from loosing
    what about you how much do you start to trade?
    I started doing forex trading with the capital of 100$ and i made such a good profit with it says 10$ from it only in one day and i am just happy with it and till that day i just continuing trading in it and making such a good amount of profit and i just love this business.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should start with at least 1000$ so we can easily maintain our money management and risk management ..i think small investors always sink and they can't control their emotion or risking behaviour so easily ..so that we need to find out a perfect strategy and practice with staying under a good money management

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is better to keep some capital in reserve and not trade with all capital that is available as many a times we get better opportunities or price level to enter a trade which can bring us more profits.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first started trading in the forex market with a capital of $ 100. of capital that I've made $ 200 profit from my trades. but after three months of my trade, I got a margin call and lose all my money...

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had started trading very much at all
    especially not the money I traded my own money but of money from debt, and debt-trading when I feel uncomfortable at all because the money I was tradingkan loss of all or a Margin Call

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i start my trading with 100$ it is small amount but for beginner it is good .start with leverage 1:100 and some day after i lost my whole investment due to lack of experience .you should start at least 1000$

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was involved in trading for the first time i was very confused in investing my capital so i take an action to invest about juts 5000 us dollars because i was not interested to take more risk at that time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 527 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)