+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 527 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Member hunter boy is an unknown quantity at this point hunter boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Angry what is the first capital you traded with it

Good and informative post. I love it. I will make sure I apply them in my daily trading plan. as well I encourage every beginner to apply them in their forex trading business day and day .I am very grateful for the wonderful post. very very thanks., I have not dared to make a deposit, because I have not been able to obtain consistent profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first capital was 100$.that time i was so crazy and excited.i could not maintain the trading properly and first time i was getting lose.then i was took this a big lesson for me and it was the lesson fees.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dadi is an unknown quantity at this point dadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to start for everthing is eager desire. if there has been a eager desire in our selves then other things will surely follow it. I have been deposit in forex

Senior Member rafiqrashed is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqrashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was a extra consideration amount of $169...it's the first stay consideration I ever had and it is in small dollar consideration. I was able to make it last over monthly and it lastly led to edge contact. After that all my records are extra investment.

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    this time i will use my instaforex bonous and i will try to grow my account from it. if i get a good profit i will trade more

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first deposit were 200$ in instaforex in trading career and yes i made sudden 300$ of profit that time and later i lost everything ..i think we all remember our first trading day or trading sucess ..if we can learn Forex properly and then start then we can stay long here

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fandi View Post
    i trade from my money .. i deposite $50 to my trading account with insta forex.. in the first time i already made $ 100 but after my account get margin call...
    Did you use cent account as your first live account? In fact for that ammount of money, cent account will be a very good option for us, to get better condition to trade just like professional trader. If did not, then I will just suggest for you to take my advise for your better trading capabilities.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member istaka is an unknown quantity at this point istaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first capital for me is the 10$ i make a deposit of 5 $ then 5 $ to trades forex i lose the first 5 $ then deposit the second again i win 20$ from only 5 $ bu i was trading without stop loss and this give me margin call at the end

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time i invest is 500$ in my local broker,then it only last a week..
    after i earn 200$,i forget to set my stop loss..Then i have a margin call,and lost all my money..

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ahah
    what the beautiful time you remind me when i come to know about the forex and i invested my own money in this business and the first trade i made. wowowowo what a memories i have of this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 527 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)