+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 527 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by max200 View Post
    When i trade first i was very happy my capital was 100 $ in instaforex account. I can make it grow but some time i loss some. But i still in forex now i am good profit in forex.
    it is good and I hope you can grow it every day and I think you can make it up to $ 1,000 if you have experience and I recommend that you do not trade big lots

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first capital was 20 $ it was a small balance and i get a margin call for this account but i learn a lot form this loss and i get a good experience from this small account although i lost the account but i get benefits from it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    The first capital I started was $100. It was actually too little to trade because the minimum lot size was 1 mini! Obviously I learned from that mistake!
    with an investment of $ 100 you can learn everything from forex and I think you can also learn how to manage your account with the market and continue to get a lot of experience to better trade

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems the longer the better image Forex Trading in Indonesia. proof of the number of traders Indonesia is increasingly growing in number .. tp aja we do not know how many hundreds of thousands or millions of U.S. $ in Indonesia from the trader's

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the small capital of 5% a month is so impatient, try to imagine a $ 100,000 capital can mean $ 5,000 a month already (assuming is consistent) and the results they will have beat bank deposits.
    great things start from small.
    regards propit

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with $100. It is going on well although I am not making astronomical returns. The retruns are decent and far better than other non-traditional forms of investment. I hope to make a living out of it some day. I also recommend newbies to start with at least $100 as it will enable to place small orders in almost all the pairs.

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much ashamed to say because that was very few capital for me that i traded in forex.I know that forex is a largest business and here million dollar is small capital.But i used only 45$ capital for trading in forex and made only 5$ profit with my first trade.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I traded with a very small capital 45$ but i could make more than 5$ profit with it per trade.I used very few risk when trade in forex so i had very few profit also.But at last i took huge risk and got margin call with that balance.

Senior Member Erica is an unknown quantity at this point Erica's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beginner should trade with a small capital even if they are rich men , they usually will lose the first account quickly as they don't have much experience to trade with live accounts

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    the fisrt capital that i trade with is the amount of 18$ and with this amount i earned the profit of 22$ but due to my lack of experience at that time i lost my all the earned money
    I also invest $20 in my first deposit and i was made some good balance because on that time i use high lot. But on news hour i have easily loss all of my balance due to my lack of knowledge about this business.

Member mohibelhikma is an unknown quantity at this point mohibelhikma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wait to start my trade with my bonus i never been iun forex before so it smy first time because i ma a beginner here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 527 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)