+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 527 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Banned lmzguito is an unknown quantity at this point lmzguito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Post What is the first capital you traded with? Nestle, Hersheys, Cadburys, E. D. & F. Man and their cash market colleagues
    should know functionally everything going on in the cocoa market,
    shouldnt they?
    Suppose that your cash market source says that there havent been any
    developments, now what? Now we turn our attention to the exchange, in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smtrader is on a distinguished road smtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy kuch sahi trhan yad nai hai koi 30 ya 35 $ pr men nay trading start ke the aor men nay koi khas earning tu nai ke the pr men nay forex ko samja tha k forex hai kiya chaz aor es k ilawa men ny 1 yaer k bad he trading start ke regular aor abi be kr raha hon ..
    If You Cannot Control Your Emotions:You Cannot Controle Your Money

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get my first bonus in this trading business it was 87 dollars in the beginning i was inexperience i had fear to place the trading order then i make the demo account and practice in this trading account i get much experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sabnu is an unknown quantity at this point Sabnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially i was not fully awake of the forex sites legitimize and so i started with only 1$ buildup and my broker offered 5$ welcomed alleviation that all i traded with and when i earned and withdrawn vantage it bestowed me friendship and i realised that there is untrammeled potentiality in forex.

Member abrouf is on a distinguished road abrouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera investment pehla 300$ tha kyunki mujhe forex ko pehle puri tarah sey dekhna tha isme kese profitable hote hai aur kese earnings badhate hai toh fir mein agay jaker big losses kiye toh fir mujhe passion bana forex ka khoye huve investment ko wapas laker profit mein rahon

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma nay 2010 ma trading start ki or ic ko ma nay apni collect ki hoi money say start kia only 100 dollars k sath because i am not a rich person or mujay mari pehli hi trade na couragement di because ma nay ak din ma 10 dollar earn kiyy

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me 40$ se pehle market me kaam kiya tha aur tabb sebior trader member ess forum se help bhi loiya tha,kaafi profit bhi kiya tha lekin money management thik se na karne ki wajah se loss hogaya tha..

Junior Member Badhan is an unknown quantity at this point Badhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start in forex i just wee deposit $17 usd in cent ground, after it my account deed to profit tell, after accomplish perform with EA, i try to change alleviation with $200usd, but in two period all my money lucre inclination again, now i use matter $3000 usd to commence again, i trust leave be continuously sort withdrawal.

Member sarasati is an unknown quantity at this point sarasati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially i was not full knowledgeable of the forex sites legitimize and so i started with only 1$ installation and my broker offered 5$ wanted deposit that all i traded with and when i attained and withdrawn make it supposition me authority and i realized that there is oceanic potency in forex.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first capital in forex trade was 40 dollar but I did not be able to make any profit from that trade I loss everything in my first trade i was not really happy with that but that was my first trade so I can't give up in forex trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 527 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)