+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 473 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can't ever now until you decide your choice for me i consider it as a hobby that i love to do, but i really take it seriously but i guess that it is a job for companies and bigger traders in the forex market it depends on how much money you've got Yes Forex trading is a job, and is my hobby. Because Forex market is a very big market from earning some money and as well as international and very big capital market and i will some make money Forex trading and we will be a full professional Forex trader and i make some money by Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an online business, but if we do not have jobs, we can make forex trading as a job, and if we like doing forex trading, this will make us eager to analyze the market to make a good profit in the forex market, if we want to make forex trading as a job, we should be able to make consistent profits I think. . forex is a hobby that has become my job. . I love to play forex, because I like forex, it is my hobby. . which eventually was continued as my job because I can earn money forex in a fun way. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some takes it as a job and some takes it as a hobby but most of the traders always take it as a job because you always earn from this field and it comes with some rules aor aik part time job be hai main ne trading start to bas aisy he ki thi thora bohat lose hua lose pura karny ke liy phir kam kia phir ahista ahista maza any laga fiorex mai hr koi a skta hai g have a lot of people to make forex as a job, because they also see that forex is the best business and profitable, but still too many people working on forex trading as a hobby, because they know that forex is not an easy business, so they just do it as a side job, and do not make it as a source of income in life.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khiyal kuch logo ki yeh hobby ho skati hai lekin ager Forex ko hum job kahay gay to shayad ghalt ho ga q k job or business me bohat ziada difference hai . Forex me aap khud hi apnay kaam k owner hai or khud hi aap ko apni marzi se time dena parta hai .

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very good online job which is reliable and trust able and the profit that you will earn it will never be lost and it is necessary that you should work hard and try to get more and more experience and learning watch the market carefully and make an entry into the market at proper time and in this way only you will able to earn profit in the form of money at your home. accordig to me forex is both hobby and job some people consider it as a job because their purpose is only gaining money and other people consider it as a hobby because they find it so interesting and also because they are half tie traders it means they have their own jobs and trading for them is just a hobby

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,Forex is not the jobs or hobby at all,it's the real trading business and if you can be doing the business properly then you can earning huge money from the trade.So learning the business very well and invest here sufficient money then you are the perfect business man and feeling proud of Forex trader. although I have not been able to do forex trading with a full-time, but I make forex trading as a job and not just a hobby, I think that forex is a business that I can use as additional income in life, because I still have another job, then I have not can fully focus on the business, but if I have to retire later, then forex trading becomes the main job of my life.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading are business not job and not career, for me i use my forex trading as my business also become my hobby. when we do any hobby but we can earn money from it this will become a blessing. do hobby means we love to do it and earn money from something that we love to do this really great thing. If you can use forex trading as your hobby this will make you never bored to learn and practice

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It varies from traders to traders. Some traders do trading in forex for just passing time and make some extra income. To them forex is a hobby. Basically they do it to fulfill their wishes. And the others who have taken it as their main earning source, to them forex is a job. They do a lot of task related to forex and they fulfill their everyday needed by earning from here. they are mainly fully depended on forex and the professional traders.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It varies from traders to traders. Some traders do trading in forex for just passing time and make some extra income. To them forex is a hobby. Basically they do it to fulfill their wishes. And the others who have taken it as their main earning source, to them forex is a job. They do a lot of task related to forex and they fulfill their everyday needed by earning from here. they are mainly fully depended on forex and the professional traders.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki baat se agree karta hoon but is main aik aur cheez ko bhi ad karna cha hoon ga ke ager ap greed karte ho aur ap ke pass experience bhi hai knowledge bhi aur ap ki skill bhi achi hai but ap greed ki waja se success nahi hasil kar sakte tu sab se phele greed ko khatam karen traders ki yeh qualities honi chahyin keh us ke pass trading ka acha knowledge ho aur us ke pass trading ka boht acha experience ho aur trading market bary mein bhi strong ho, trading se us ka sincere hona bhi us ki quality mein shmil hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 473 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)