+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 473 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    for me forex trading is not a hobby, forex trading is a business. it's the best and most profitable online business in this world. we can making more money and get sucsessful in forex business. but we should have more skill, more knowledge and more experience to keep stay and earn consistent money in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-15), billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), KASINA (2018-03-18), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21), zahid2016 (2018-03-15), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-03-20)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depends upon the trader .. For me dual nature .. Some time i use it as a job and some time its my hobby .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek online business hai , app es ko job k tora par bhi use kar sakta ho or sath sath apni hobby ko bhi pur kar sakta ho, ya ek behtr work hai, jub app Forex par trading karta hin tu market ko up down hota jub dakhta hon tu wo meri hobby hai, jub main profit k leya Forex main trading karta hon tu wo meri job hay, dono main buaht fark hai dono he buaht acha work karta hain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

rafictn (2018-03-15), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Surely forex is a job, when you trade it means you are a trader. This is job like the other jobs , but it's a little difficult, this is an online job where you have no master or employee ! you are on your own and you can manage yourself..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its deoend upon people as they can do forex trading as a job or hobby ... But some people do this forex trading as a job because there is earn of money ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am learning in Forex am as yet exchanging and learning... at the present time I cannot consider it as work since you need a bunches of understanding and information to end up a merchant and to gain from it.. so better mine its a pastime to continue learning and picking up understanding and after that really I need to be an effective broker in Forex advertise and furthermore need to procure from it and help other people by sharing my involvement in exchanging.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-15), hmforex (2018-03-13), incomejobs (2018-03-14), jobless (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-19), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, the Forex market and trading it saw as real action and the source of my income is the basic, one full-time because I actually do not have the any action and also considered it a hobby fun and very enjoyable to a large extent and I can not stay away from forex market no matter what happens because he has become everything in my life and like an addiction. If you do foreign exchange trading as a hobby, I guess I will not do because you're so serious, if you do a foreign exchange as a major work, is considered a game of it, however, foreign exchange, you are still in a serious situation is the loss you are going to try to hard , although they are often encountered

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, she worked in Frankfurt as a forex trader and then for Deutsche Brse in London. ... As Lucy Standing, who runs ViewVo, which organises job-shadowing opportunities for mid-career changers, puts it: Hobbies are distractions from your real ... When you change your hobby to a job the pleasure is lost.

Member mohsin qadeer is on a distinguished road mohsin qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han forex job be hai aur hobby be ha.forex job ic lia ha ka ya ap ko earning datibha r hobby ic lia ha k ap apny time ka hasab sa 24 gNty k undr kci be time ic pa kaam kr sakty han aour agr ma icy job our hobby dunu kahu to bilkul be galt nai ho ga.

Member akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab say forex aik job b hai hobby b hai kuch log hoty hain jo is ko work samjh k Kam krty hai or kamany k liye apna work krty hain lekin kuch logo nay is ko apna hobby bnaya hai or wo ye kam mazy say krty hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 473 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)