+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 473 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to say that it always depends on the merchant because some consider it a job and some consider it a hobby. but most merchants think of it as a job because you always earn money from this side. In this job you will find that it is very profitable and you can make a lot of money. If you think of it as a serious job, you will get a profit from it. You have a chance to make money and you may lose your mistake in this business. so this is the job for you ... and I think it must be a job. Therefore it needs to be exchanged for money in Forex. It needs to be taken seriously. This is a trading & merchant option that seriously gets success from trading. The trading market is highly developed. So need to trade with sincerity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now forex is a hobby for me. Because I am a student. I trade in the forex market when I get the time. But when forex gives me a pretty good earnings I can consider it as a job but now forex is hobby and more than that hobby for me. and It's entirely up to you. What do you think about forex. This is your job or hobby. If you think about work then work, if you think hobby then hobby. So do not hesitate to exchange your own risk with your deposit balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can it be a hobby, I can not understand. I think the type of business is less or more for everyone and everybody is doing just to earn money and have their own business by making their investment here and I do not think as money income can be a hobby. For me it's more like a job where you have a target and you have to give hard work to ride in this business. and forex is a wonderful hobby and a very good pass time and when i get bored in my life just do forex trading and i get refreshed. This is the only hobby in my view that generates a very good income for us and the key to success in forex is to accept it and without any pressure. Merchants who trade without pressure and tension are more successful traders.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course forex, jobs, very profitable work and profits are very promising many manifold, but also if too busy forex with a wholehearted dedication will make forex as a hobby, there are many people who hobynya as conquerors there are many people who hobynya as people who always looking for a challenge if the challenge manages to conquer the inner satisfaction that must be innumerable, just as forex, forex is a challenge beyond being able to learn a lot if we look at forex well and he will really be an exciting challenge especially if you manage to get of course in addition to inner satisfaction, hobbies will also be channeled to cover income per day, this is why forex as a job can be a tempting hobby. and Forex is my hobby and my job I can make money from forex trading by spending a few times and forex is my job, and when I get more money from forex then I think that this is my hobby to earn money really! !

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not my hobby, i am spending here more than 12 hours in a day. But Forex trading was my hobby when i started but now its a pure business for me. I trade carefully with a good trading plan and follow my strategy with fixed rules. In leisure time i try to find new and advanced strategies about Forex trading. Forex is in my blood and i can never stop thinking about it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-23)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex job hobby hote ha us ma agar work karta hain tu humara leay best ho ga or huma acha bosnu bhe kama saktha hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga or huma us leay huma gar bahr an ka leay huma acha bosnu bhe kama skatha hain us leay huma agar bharna ka leay huma koshish karne ho ge jesa huma acha bosnus bhe kama sakha

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), ravi999 (2018-06-09), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not thinking that forex is job or hobby, people who think that forex is hobby or gamble then he or she dont know about Forex trading. Forex is business not game or gamble and if you want to be a forex trader then you have to determine yourself that you are doing a business and a business cant be game or gamble. Just use forex trading with proper way then one day you will be a great trader at all.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-05), danish555 (2018-06-07), fxearner (2018-06-07), majahar_ali (2018-06-05), MARandhawa (2018-06-27), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-07), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-06-06)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great business and i take it as my own job and my career and good opportunity to be a forex trader . According to my knowledge and experiences one day i become a better trader and working harder to be one. So i trusted a lot into this business to work longer lifetime as to be a good business man ever . Forex is one of the secured business without any scam.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Very good question.. forex ak job nahi business ha. Is me AP kesi pe depend Ni krty hoty... Ye apko ak freely hand deta ha.. k AP apna jub chahen jdr chaheh business KR Lena .. mery knowledge k hisaab SE trading ak business b ha or Hobby bhi.. agr AP iskoo Hobby bana krty Hain tu is SE apko bohat faida hoga .. AP ka zada Dil krey ga k AP trading kro.. q k apko is ki habit ho chuki hogi.. is liyee dono point he achy Hain trading main.. thank you

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't take it as a hobby Forex trading mai professional traders ki worldwide involvement hoti hai aur wo yahan sey kafi sara paisa earn kartey hain ye aik trading platform hai jis ko log as a job bhi join kartey hain aur earning kartey hain as a hobby aap yahan sey na to kuch seekh sako gey na hi earning bana sako gey

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 473 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)