+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 473 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I dont believe people earn money for their hobby. Forex is a business where we can earn money with minimum investment. For doing forex we need to learn most about forex. So we can not take forex as a hobby. Definitely forex is a online job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a difficult way to make money and it's funny too, some traders have a good skill to make profits easily and think of it as a hobby
    and in this case most traders depend on other jobs without forex to get income but for me the forex is a job real,
    i depend on other jobs to earn income but i focus on forex because if i can make a good strategy i will win more from my job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,680 Times in 12,965 Posts
    forex trading is not my hobby. forex trading is a job for me. I want to take forex as fulltime job. for me forex is the best and most profitable online business in this world. forex can help to increasing my income. I want to making more money with this business. I really love forex business

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), hmyounas (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-16), rehanayaz (2017-10-16)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a Job if you trad for for your income. Its also a hobby for those who want to earn part time for spend there time. I think forex is a risk game. If you trade with full incourag and confidently, you can earn a hug money. I love forex because we are Our Own Boss and Employer.

Junior Member afrazkhan is on a distinguished road afrazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Euro/Dollar has an equal outlook for all three time ranges and thats 4 neutrals. Interbank sentiment is bullish at 16% long.
    The Cables 1 and 4 hour charts are dominated by green indicators, but long term is led by 5 neutrals. The close to 25% short interbank is bearish.
    Most of the indicators are red in the short and mid terms for the Dollar/Yen. Daily chart shows mixed results, but the 15% long interbank stance is bullish.
    Pound/Yens short and mid terms have 6 and 4 green prompts respectively. Daily range brings 4 neutrals, which is line with the only 1% short interbank exposure.
    Euro/Yens short and long term models show mixed resulted and 5 studies are red in the 4-hour chart. The 19% long interbank sentiment points in a different direction.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to afrazkhan For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2017-10-14)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forexak business hai aur esbusinessmai koi bhe bossnahi hai es lye forexjob nahi hai. Forexak onlineearning business hai. Esbusinessmai earning bohat zada hai likan earning kay lye achi strategy ki zaroorat hai tou ap forexmarket mai regular earning hasil kr sakty ho.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

hmyounas (2017-10-15)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it depend on the trader himself, there are traders who considerate it as a job and there are who considerate it as a hobby exactly like sport.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SOmetimes I used to treat as part time but its a business now, I had a Job and would trade in the evening when I was done with my daily Job but to some extent , I figured, forex is more lucrative than my daily Job and so I quit and went in full time to trade forex and it paid at some poit then it all went down south, hard to imagine but it paid well later so it was something that would help us understand what markets are all about when trading , its a business like any other and its a Job like any other

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uhuru For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2017-10-13)

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can take forex your earning source and profession also. you can learn more and may get success early and can start best earning.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,680 Times in 12,965 Posts
    forex trading is both as my hobby and my job. this business is very flexible and simple. I can making more money just sitting at home. I can trade anywhere for 24 hours from monday to friday. I really like this business and I want to get successful with forex. it's the best opportunity to change my life

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-10-16), Nirzana (2017-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 473 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)