+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Senior Member haider12 is an unknown quantity at this point haider12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ap ka question kiya hey mujhey actualy ap ka question nazar nahi a raha, es thread ka title mujhey nazar nahi a rha , jis ne sab say oper post kiya hey kiya wohi es thread ka admin hey i want to know

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiffx View Post
    Bhai app ney forex trading mein achi strategy btai hai eis sey tou kafi acha profit milta hai leikin app ki strategy jub koi news update hoti hai tou ous pr fail ho jati hai eis liye mein apni strategy sey trading krney ki try krta hoon ye best strategy hai eis mein loss honey k kum chances hotey hain
    bhaiya ji technical ki strategy har ek news par fail ho jaati hain news trading karne waale news ke waqt kafi jayda hote hain lekin technical main jayda badiya bolunga kyunki ismein sahi entry aur exit point slow movement mein mil jaati hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai app ney forex trading mein achi strategy btai hai eis sey tou kafi acha profit milta hai leikin app ki strategy jub koi news update hoti hai tou ous pr fail ho jati hai eis liye mein apni strategy sey trading krney ki try krta hoon ye best strategy hai eis mein loss honey k kum chances hotey hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 19walid will become famous soon enough 19walid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that everyone should built his own analysis technique that sweet his personality, because on trading technique could be profitable with some one and not with other, cause every one has his risk that accept and money management.

Member Chivuad Poenya is an unknown quantity at this point Chivuad Poenya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade with my analysis and signals.

in this trade of course I could analyze well that if we use a good signal then we will get good results as well, but if we do one little mistake will affect the results of our work in the business and we will get losses so in my analysis that in the business world

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what happened to the original poster of the thread as i would have been looking forward to his analysis to see if there is anyway that i can merge it with mine to become more profitable.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think that tread with anlises and signle i think anlises is very importent and signle is the point of the froex tread we should do anlises and signels point take care

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also have my own trading analysis so i do not have to rely on your own analysis , and it is very important for all traders to know how to do market analysis because if not they would surely be making a lot of mistakes when someone will be giving them something that is not good but they will trade it because they do not know,

Junior Member a725859 is an unknown quantity at this point a725859's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to bear in mind of the credit for constant during this market, however not sensible for America to be there dependence on technical analysis of the non or reliance on any signs of any given merchandiser signals as a result of self-sufficiency from the beginning is that the best thanks to learn an honest forex

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi dear sir app ke nah tu analysis zahir hoo rahai hay or nah hi app kay signal nazar aa rhay hain iss liya app iss post kop top per pin karain iss say hamain pata chalta rahay ga kay kiya hona jaa raha hay or kiya nahi dear app ke strategy kuch samaj nahi aa rahi hay app iss dubara kar sakain or haam iss ko achi tarha lain gay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open