+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1181

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Member jhane is an unknown quantity at this point jhane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the results of its own analysis of trading with sanat sure to open a position if it gives a signal let alone looking for a master reference to find enlightenment where prices will move so the more confident but still in placing sl it must also manageman the margin should be maintained

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member thiendia is an unknown quantity at this point thiendia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    give us your program to follow so that we can have our own choice .... with your research, please teach us your research procedures to maintain ... Keep your terms that we really want to become successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Delight cell your words venture we are truly impoverishment to embellish useful and with your reasoning gratify instruct us the analysis noesis you have and communicate us the system you simulate so that we can also work decisions by ourselves.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is good if you have your own way for trading and profitable and i see that you have one year for experiences and i believe that you have found your suitable strategies and share here with us, and for it i wanna to know your thread here about them, and you just use 4 pair for your trading...so let me follow your thread and i want to take some lesson and make me better in the future
    thank

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    certainly that has considerable experience in forex trading since 2 years i hove thinks

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i will give it a try to see if i can trade with your strategy but i never make use of another persons strategy because i don't really like to trade based on other traders signers because i don't really like to out my blame on other trader but like to blame myself for my mistake but i think i have to try yours and see

Senior Member ekwaset is an unknown quantity at this point ekwaset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is Good thread to follow i think. It is very good to know about market condition and analysis when trader trade. Analysis is very useful for trader before open any order. I think if trader want to close their order they know when to close.

Senior Member mudassar004 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are two main areas of risk management. 1. Risk to reward ratio 2. Risk to equity. I think it is important to understand all of the parts involved that affect your ability to make consistent profit AND their relationship to one another. Risk to reward is the relationship between what you are risking and your potential reward. .75:1 or 1:1 is he lowest you want to go (risking $1 to make $0.75). If you risk more than that to make less you will find that long term, you don't make enough profit per trade to sustain consistent profit in your account.

Member kamalsgb is an unknown quantity at this point kamalsgb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Please keep your words cause we are really want to become profitable and with your analysis please teach us the analysis process you maintain and give us the system you follow so that we can also take decisions by ourselves.
    The most frequent platform utilised for forex investing is actually the internet. An amount of organizations supply the investing possibilities to the people as well as fee commission for the same.

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    Several factors made prose increasingly attractive: this "low" style was less prone to potentially annoying exaggerations; it linked the popular plots to the field of serious histories traditionally composed in prose (compilations such as Malory's Le Morte d'Arthur claimed to collect historical sources for the sole purpose of instruction and national edification[19]). Prose had an additional advantage for translators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open