+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1181

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i just trade in forex by the help of technical analysis because i think and realize that this is best then fundamental analysis and i can definitely earn good money from forex market and i use some indicators and always start new trade by the signal gives by indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pardeep7651 For This Useful Post:

TenQ (2013-08-29)

Member retsu is an unknown quantity at this point retsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a trader does have to have a good analysis of the system, and we must continue to learn and most importantly in the market's psychology that is live most of all, because that's a business man, with a mental strategy and a good analysis but psychology jelak, I think will fail also, because it would be in doubt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is risky for those who do not have the right knowledge of the forex market to trade with other people's analysis because the people you are relying on their analysis are traders that you do not know about their pedigree and because it is somewhat risky for traders to completely rely on market analysis from people that are not commissioned to do so as the forex market is too complex for such trading style.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ko forex trading k business may apna pass knowledge hona chachy or ap apna experience ho to ap forex trading market may work kar is say profit get kar sakta ho or ap ko forex signal bhi help bhi kary gay

Senior Member kol123 is an unknown quantity at this point kol123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Signals is very good and helpful for every one but it will make you dependant , you will not learn cause you know who will send you signal is a professional , so you will be lazy
    i think it is must to learn forex first
    then you can compare between your anaylsis and the signals

Junior Member younesamdo is an unknown quantity at this point younesamdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders should send your signal on trading discussion area . this forum section is for strategy if you want to share your strategy then use this part of forum you should move to trading discussion your post . i like your signals !!!

Banned ali1996 is on a distinguished road ali1996's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each person has to rely on itself in technical analysis and
    Does not follow another dealer because each dealer to make for himself
    In the market a special character and its own analysis of the condition to be accurate.

Member harfaslo is an unknown quantity at this point harfaslo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the thread, i think if you are give us signal and its good work with us so its very good for us, so i think its very good thinking for the Forex Trading way. but think how to give us the signal daily if we are cannot able to daily come here, so i say if you have any other idea that's very good.

Senior Member barbrahenkel458 is an unknown quantity at this point barbrahenkel458's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is good if you have your own way for trading and profitable and i see that you have one year for experiences and i believe that you have found your suitable strategies and share here with us, and for it i wanna to know your thread here about them, and you just use 4 pair for your trading..good ...

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade with news and signals are very useful to get good profit because when you understand the news then you take position in the correct direction that leads to profit so news play a important role to get profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open