+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 739 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739
Results 7,381 to 7,388 of 7388

Thread: Does the forex need you as an mathematician??

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forex@meta4 View Post
    hello..
    when we talk about the calculte in forex so this spacialete is for the mathimatcian ..
    so what do you think about the trader should mathematecian or just the intslegence enough
    In love the way you open this thread, i love the mathematics,i think the people who good at the mathemetics is good at forex too, because they can calculate the profit, loss. the probability entry the order

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuongnmftu For This Useful Post:

hira 12 (2012-07-25), zisumon (2012-05-23)

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex requires mathematical calculations but not fully mathematical only it also requires mentally calculations like you need to calculate the Forex trading by your own analysis mathematics . if you make your own mathematics formulas by mentally then you will be in gain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:

isbfranchise (2013-06-26)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need skill to see the market and also calculation for forex trading and i believe that this business is not pure random, there is a pattern and it is like an anomali for mathematic...
    but we do not depend to it, we have to see the market as a life , they can move where they want to visit...and we have to follow it
    do the best we can

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't think so that you must be mathematician to start the forex business. I think Forex must be want the Business graduate persons who make strategies for himself
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not so good at Maths and I am definitely not a mathematician but still I am able to do well in Forex so that simply means that Forex does not require maths deeply the only involvement of maths is in calculation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Zakir Hossain (2013-04-25)

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading foreign exchange needs to be a group of science that can help us in developing the right investment in the field of foreign exchange. It is this science, we find mathematics. That we use in calculations, and also of logic. Mathematics help us now in the analysis and selection of the size of the points that we trade.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex@meta4 View Post
    hello..
    when we talk about the calculte in forex so this spacialete is for the mathimatcian ..
    so what do you think about the trader should mathematecian or just the intslegence enough
    han forex trading main kisi had tak math ka touch ha kioun k main ne khud bhi math main bachular kiya ha es liye main to es main math ko feel karta houn jab main chart ko wive karta houn tab

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tashnotashi For This Useful Post:

Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-24), zafarhaseen (2013-08-16)

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Does the forex need you as an mathematician??

hello..

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to forex@meta4 For This Useful Post:

afgan_fx (2013-09-17), amit87757 (2012-10-03), babatunde77 (2021-05-27), earth (2012-09-16), gold1985000 (2019-03-09), jokotole09 (2012-09-10), kamictn (2013-07-11), mahera (2016-09-20), mehro (2019-07-17), pajero_sport (2013-05-23), rena_kdi (2014-07-22), ssohag_1 (2012-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 739 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739

Subscribe to this Thread (28)