+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 739 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7388

Thread: Does the forex need you as an mathematician??

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be. i am not sure. i applied physics. mathematics is also necessary to calculate daily prize point. Daily pivot point. making support & resistance. etc. i will making pips only this mathematics of theses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think that in this type of business you need to be a mathematician all you have to do is see the trade and then click that what you want to do you want to sell or buy then you will see that all the required will be displayed in the window

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pecel1 View Post
    mathematics is in deep need in forex trading
    in calculating our capital in forex account
    how much to spend on capital if we are $ 100
    and so is beyond
    in forex we have to face the many mathematical terms to find averages , and market trend as well as analysis and to count profit and loss for any trade keeping that thing in mind mathematics is necessary for forex

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not so excellent at Mathematics and I am definitely not a math wizzard but still I am able to do well in Currency trading so that indicates that Currency trading does not need maths
    greatly the only participation of maths is in computation.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I do not think that Forex needs any mathematician, here you have to apply your all the trading related knowledge and experience to applied carefully and meticulously then you will be able to make more and more profit from here in Forex trading.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex@meta4 View Post
    hello..
    when we talk about the calculte in forex so this spacialete is for the mathimatcian ..
    so what do you think about the trader should mathematecian or just the intslegence enough
    Forex trading is fully analysis basis, here a trade need to analysis chart, leverage, margin, pivot point all is related to analysis so I think if a trader have good knowledge about mathematics then he can easily cope this matter.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This has been a common and frequently questions that what are the advantages of business in forex trading. Answer is quite simple that this business is being preferred due to its flexibility of time and space. it is open for trade 24 hours except on Saturdays and Sunday's. One can do the business anywhere at home, at office, at park or somewhere else provided that he has a computer system and internet connection.

You are true my friend. The main reason for joining the forex by maximum number of the people is that it can be done in any time and from any where. You don't need any particular time or any particular office for trading. All you need to have is knowledge about the forex and willingness and determination to win with any amount of money. i.e. it could be huge or it could be the amount of your pocket money for a week. And you don't even need any certificates or any experience letter or any source to join the job.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing so difficult in forex that we need a mathematician in forex.If we want to calculate pivots Or fib resistance support then MT4 can do it or a simple indicator.And we dont have to make balance sheets in forex So there is no need of mathematician.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisaab se to forex main methematic use hoti hai lekin utni khash bi ni ki hame mathematician banana pade.
    kuch strategy main mathematics use hoti hai or calculation karne main bi. jese fibo mathematics par indicator hai.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If trader know some math then it is good for trader. I think every trader know some simple math they can calculate pip value. In forex market if trader know some economic then it is very good for understanding fundamental news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 739 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)