+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex effect on your study?

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi acha student kabhi bhi apni studies ko distrub nahin kurna chahta aur agar uski studies distrub hoti hain to mera khyal hai woh apni studies kay sath sincere nahinapko time management kurna chahiyay phir apki studies distrub nahin hotin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think not at all.if a good student work here then he or she must maintain all the matter in one hand.so that it depends on the students capability and also skills of the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ch namrash is an unknown quantity at this point ch namrash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear it depends on you.if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your studythan you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.

Banned aikhan007 is an unknown quantity at this point aikhan007's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when i learn Forex this time i learn and increase my skills level.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex hamari study or other work pe effect nahi krta hamen apne daily routine k works ki management achi krni ani chahiye agr forex men trading ka hm aik time frame bana len to us k tahat trading kren to forex hamari zindgi k kisi b kam ko disturb nahi kre ga

Junior Member joty is an unknown quantity at this point joty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex never keep a harmful effect in my study because forex gives me the best change to earn a lot of profit and with that money of forex trading I can easily maintain my study expenses.

Banned adnanraza is on a distinguished road adnanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Dear kuch students ki study per yeh kafi effect kerti hai q k bohat se students ko is mein bohat zaida money nazar ati hai or wo apna sara dheyan is trading ki taraf laga dete hai yaha tak k jab study b ker rhe ho or un k mind mein trading he gom re hoti hai is waja se un study mein kafi loss ho jata hai.

Banned finegold is an unknown quantity at this point finegold's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on you, which time you select for study and trading...but its harmful for you in exams days...because in exams you should devote your time for study...start this after exams....first your study then business....

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    its all depends on you.If you are giving more moment to forex company as compared to your studythan you are without doubt in a loss.While in exam days in no way figure out several trade scarcely concentrate on your exam groundwork.No more than a small amount of days you tolerate to leave forex so why can't you figure out this???

Senior Member anisurrahman03 is an unknown quantity at this point anisurrahman03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depends on you and your income. to me, Forex is a great opportunity to earn as a part timer. i am also student, i do this business with my study. i enjou this business this business with my study. i like to do this business continuously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast