+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 264 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

sufiyan22
    bhia ghussa to bohat at hn bu tossi time hum ko mistakes bhi yaad ati hn e hum ko last is point pr apki ye mistake ni krnic hciya ethi apne mind ko fresh rakha kro jab bhi loss ho take aur loss na hn mere sath bohat bar aesa ho chuka hn is lie bol rha hn apni mistake and loss se dekhey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never become angry i use to behave like a normal person and think of solution how to recover the losses instead of just regretting and becoming angry. I think every person should do that because if you become angry you can losses even just find a solution how you can recover your losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member huzaif is an unknown quantity at this point huzaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb insan loss krta ha to afsos hota ha duniya m koi bhe business asa nhe ha js m loss na hota ho forex bhe isi tarah ha is m profit bhe hota ha aur loss bhee ..after loss we should improve our self for the next time and do well

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss affect the psychological state of a trader so you must know how good you can deal with things like this, and also in order to reach a good result you want and achieve greater profits and this is important and requires time and expertise

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    Hello friends

i just wondering how much each person gets engery when loosing
    money in trading some people still calm and some are going to mad....

what you do if you loose your some money aor lost your whole forex account share your feelings my feelings are like this
    agner is the think which makes weak the brain of human while taking any kind of decision , i just be hurt but not get too angry because it have loss due to my mistake so i get relax and find out the reason of the loss and avoid it for the next time

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ghussa aur afsos dono hotay hain but hamain yeh baat samajhna hogi ke hamara ghussa ya afsos hamain hamara nuqsaan wapis nahin dila sakta so hamain un mistakes se lesson learn karna chahiye jinki wajah se hamain loss howa aur dobara wo mistakes repeat nahin karni chahiyen.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    After obtaining a loss, I immediately control my capital. That is, I check the percentage of damage that caused that operation. The next step is to plan the next operation to recover the lost capital. However, the trader must analyze his mistakes to not commit them again.

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ghussa to kafi aata hai jab bhi loss hota hai forex trading me lakin us ghusse ka koi faida nae hai kiun ghussa ane se ap koi ghalat faisla kar sakte hain jis se aur bhi nuqsaan ho sakta hai, mujhe bhi start me kafi loss hota tha aur ghussa ata tha but me ghusse me kabo paya aur ahista ahista apni ghaltio se seekha aur earning start ki,...

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anger makes things worse for us, so after losing weight just have to control ourselves, though it hurt a lot after losing a huge amount of money but we just have to control ourselves, if we let anger to control us it will make us lose more money.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear forex market mein loss hony k bad just thoda se afsos hota hai but ngry nhi hota hon ku k dear mujhy pata hai loss to forex market ka hisa hai aur loss hony kbad mein angry nhi hota just mistakes check karta hon

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

dear forex trading mein loss k bad angry hony ka koi reason nhi hai forex market aisi koi market nhi hai jo aap ko hr waqt just profit hi dy aap ko kabhi kabhi forex market aap ko loss bhi de sakti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 264 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)