+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    THANKS FRIEND,,I WILL EXPRESS MY TRUE CONDITION THAN... FOR THE MOMENT IT GROWS ANGRY AND UPSET WHEN I GET LOSE AND THAN I FEEL THAT IT WILL VERY OKAY IF I THROUGH MY LAPTOP INTO THE FLOOR!!!BUT IN THE NEXT MOMENT I REMEMBER THAT IT IS VERY NATURAL IN THIS TRADING AND START TO FIND OUT THE CAUSES OF BEING LOSS. FINDING OUT LOSSES I TAKE NOTE AND DECIDE NOT TO USE THAT STRATEGIES IN TRADING FOR FUTURE.
    agree with throwing laptop to floor! ;d sometimes i am just to upset, and thinking to leave,..like hopeless, but than i realize my mistakes and how to avoid it in future. and it all depends how much i loose, if i just loose i trade, i continue trading with no emotions, but when i get margin call...just,!
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got too much angry to myself when I was an initial trader. By the passage of time I realize failure can come in the path of success and great traders loose sometimes as well. Now I can control myself more than before which is very important to trade successfully. To fail once gives a possibility to win twice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the touch to the loss of this is bad for me because I am a person very nervous and sometimes many do I break down anything around me when they touch into a loss and I keep the length of the day is very tired and can not take any word from anyone in the house and sit by myself .. I hope to God that not being one of us to loss and I'm also ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rizuan611 is an unknown quantity at this point rizuan611's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss dekh kar may to pura gussa mey ate hao lekin ye to gussa ki maqam naehi hay ,so I always conttroll my angry....I think that u all will be always sure that there is a little bit kam loos hota hoo
    how ever as it is a bussiness so there will be loss and profilte so never minded........

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I get a little tensed but I have never felt angry just due to loss because whenever I face loss I always have a hope of profits. I trust in world being a cycle and hence everyone faces bad as well as good phases in life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-01-09)

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree ave you my brother, most traders do not like losing money, and there are merchant who leave the market after a huge loss. I think the forex market is very risky, but if you have a great capital to try to do trading with a small lot and a set Tp and SL, and you will not lose big loss, I wish you good chance.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the emotional factors is the most important things in the forex market , specially for the beginners , i try to avoid every kind of emotions , angry is one of them sure , but it affects on the relationship between us and our family or friends , so we have to make more controlling on our emotions

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, its a horrible time for all traders in forex market. Its can be happen in forex market. And this moment its so hard to keep thyself. Its a bad side. We need to understand yourself at this moments.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to birbolnath For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-11)

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am mad when losing money. But that not make me to stop trading. I always provide the good positive though if i get losses, if this happen because my lack of knowledge and because of this i keep provide and improve my skill to get win in market.

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading profit and loss can be profitable in a business deal a certain thought through technical analysis that you select a chart on it. As the loss for me is a step machetes learning in certain business transactions, complex in the money market. Now the merchant may win may lose this by fluctuations that occur within the money marketing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)