+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 264 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2637

Thread: How much you get angry after losing?

Senior Member hnanaok is an unknown quantity at this point hnanaok's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Certainly be in great sadness serious condition because the trader exposed to loss in the forex market could be a loss for him have a very large impact and should try and learn how to avoid loss in the times to come

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yesnyxi is an unknown quantity at this point yesnyxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

""lose is the part of profit in the market of forex trading"" My friend first time told me this sentence at the first time when I wanted to know about forex. so angry is not lose. some time when lose is high then I feel angry but It is usual.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member morosra is an unknown quantity at this point morosra's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I was angry about the loss, but then I realized it was a useless thing, then I want to avoid that again have to change my style and commercial disciplines, as quietly as possible, and then everything will be fine, but I also do not always have the best of Angers in a little less than thinking about cheerful

"

Senior Member chartach is an unknown quantity at this point chartach's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

When my trades are in loosing i got unlimited angry and a lot of pressure in my mind for taking that position from the market as soon as possible. And one day my 10 trades are in loosing position that day i have beat my system hardly and it got damage.

"

Senior Member fxfox is an unknown quantity at this point fxfox's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

indeed it is very important to control emotions. though indeed when we experience a loss or loss surely it would disrupt our emotions. but somehow we have to take the positives from the loss we are. because it's in the forex business we are required to learn from any mistakes we are to become better in our capabilities.

"

Senior Member hnanaok is an unknown quantity at this point hnanaok's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Certainly be in great sadness serious condition because the trader exposed to loss in the forex market could be a loss for him have a very large impact and should try and learn how to avoid loss in the times to come

"

Senior Member yesnyxi is an unknown quantity at this point yesnyxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

""lose is the part of profit in the market of forex trading"" My friend first time told me this sentence at the first time when I wanted to know about forex. so angry is not lose. some time when lose is high then I feel angry but It is usual.

"

Senior Member morosra is an unknown quantity at this point morosra's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I was angry about the loss, but then I realized it was a useless thing, then I want to avoid that again have to change my style and commercial disciplines, as quietly as possible, and then everything will be fine, but I also do not always have the best of Angers in a little less than thinking about cheerful

"

Senior Member chartach is an unknown quantity at this point chartach's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

When my trades are in loosing i got unlimited angry and a lot of pressure in my mind for taking that position from the market as soon as possible. And one day my 10 trades are in loosing position that day i have beat my system hardly and it got damage.

"

Senior Member fxfox is an unknown quantity at this point fxfox's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

indeed it is very important to control emotions. though indeed when we experience a loss or loss surely it would disrupt our emotions. but somehow we have to take the positives from the loss we are. because it's in the forex business we are required to learn from any mistakes we are to become better in our capabilities.

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 264 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)