+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 478 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously find that scalping is the development of today's trading. it is currently developed scalping with spectacular technique that will double its profit in the short term by the people who are experts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think its much true that scalping is a good way make money but it is a quick way, we need to learn this trading business and then we can understand the market and we have to develop our trading knowledge and trading skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping ik bahut hi accha system hai jismai hum asani se ik accha earning accept kr sakte hai lekin sath sath ye risk vi hotta hai scalping ko humy discipline k sath krna chaiye emotion se bahar rehna chaiye thode pips k lia ye kya jaata hai baddi lot size k sath...new trader zaida use kia karte hai esy

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear definitely I do believe that scalping is not for all, we need to do scalping with the proper understanding of the market situations and without proper understanding of the market we can not get success in scalping strategy it is easy buy high risky.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that scalping is a best choice for a newbie, we know that if we can develop a trading strategy that is for only scalping then we can make good profit from scalping and it is really good because the results comes our within few minutes.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

personally my dear, for me I also do consider that scalping is a best choice for a newbie, we know that if we can develop a trading strategy that is for only scalping then we can make good profit from scalping and it is really good because the results comes our within few minutes.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good trading methods in the world and we know that if we can trade with proper scalping way then we can make good money from the forex trading. I am not a scalper at all but sometimes I love to trade with scalping

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ism ain sclaping ho sakti hai magar kam say kam 5 minut ka wait bhi karna chaiy yeh forum kay paisoon ka rule hai kay aap kam say kam 5 minut ki trade karain or achay say kaam bhi ta kay aap ko is kaam main fiada bhi ho.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that scalping is usually best in addition to profitable buying and selling technique within currency markets. We think in which dealer can easily generate much more benefit in a short time applying this technique in their buying and selling. In addition scalping technique is usually best for every single dealer.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that scalping is really easy but for that we need to see the market all the time and we have to develop a trading skill on scalping and without proper scalping strategy we can not make good money at all, I think we need to trade with proper strategy on any scalping or swing trading.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy scalping bilkul pasnad nahi hai aur na hi is mainmujhy koi earning hoti hai maine jab bhi is ko kia hai mujhy loss hi hua haiis liye bhtar hai ka scalping nahi ki jaye ye bohat risky hai aur un ka liye bhtar hai jo experience rkhty hain forex tarding main, new comers ka liye ye bohat hi dangerous hai aur big loss karva sakti ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 478 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)