+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 478 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is just an exploitation of the market through large volumes and small time quick chnages in the prices..
    I dont like those people who do scalping because this is not a fair game to do... so you should never do any such thing which exploits the market conditions in negative way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shoaibashraf678 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf678's Avatar
    Thanks
    scampling is very bad for forex trading because in scampling there will be a maximum chance of faiure in your trading to lose. so try to avoid from scalpimg from trading and always work sincerly in your trading account to get profit fro her thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    Forex main trader bohat see strategy per kam karta hain in main sa ek scalping bhi hai scalping short time frame ki ki jati hai ya long trade nahi hoti lakin scalping ki 100 profit ki trade ek taraf or loss ki sirf 1 trade ek taraf scalping bohat he risky trade hoti hai.
    of course in forex trading business trader need good profitable trading strategies and trader do not use scalping in trading system and scalping system is not good and safe for profit earning and it is too much risky and i say that trader use good profitable trading strategies and work with good risk management and work with careful trading ways then he/she easily make good profit with their forex market

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Fiya (2018-08-08), foziia (2018-08-09), kekbad (2018-08-08), khizar1 (2018-08-24), qasimm (2018-08-08), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-06), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-06)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping traders ke lea aik weapon ka kam karta hey , bahut bar jab traders koe bhe trade open karte hain aur market un ke opposite chale jate he aur traders ko bahut jayada loss hone ka dar hota he to traders scalping order se trade open kar leyte hain aur traders ko apne account wash hone ka dar nhe rehta aur woh aasane se survive kar jate hain .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main trader bohat see strategy per kam karta hain in main sa ek scalping bhi hai scalping short time frame ki ki jati hai ya long trade nahi hoti lakin scalping ki 100 profit ki trade ek taraf or loss ki sirf 1 trade ek taraf scalping bohat he risky trade hoti hai.

8. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a quick trading strategy. This is the method by which merchants let their position last only for a matter of seconds, up to a full minute and rarely longer than that. The goal of scalping is to make a small profit when exposing trading accounts for very limited risk, which is caused to the open / close trading mode. and Scalping seriously is not for all merchants. The majority of speculators fall by car accident through scalping. Trading currency seriously is not an area for those with less strength. To do scalping requires more practical knowledge than powerful analytical power. But the majority of speculators do not have the quality of coffee. the same industry is highly recommended by far.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is great but for those who know how to do it. But there is only one problem if one position loses. Forex is not a place for those who have less endurance to perform scalping requiring more experienced analytic powers. and scalping is a very profitable forex trading technique if it has gone down, although it gets pip technique scalping a bit, but deals are often open and will use big hlot. In addition to the reasonable scalping techniques used throughout the sessions show the Asian or sideway markets, you will be able to earn a lot of cash on this scalping technique. But do not forget, to support the scalping technique also needed the right indicato

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that scalping is very good and I do not really like it. because it's a bit of a gamble. You just open a few positions and try to close it immediately with low pips and with high lot size. it's a hit I think so I do not like it. I try to analyze the market from time to time and trade normally! and This is the best choice of forex trading strategy. Maximum traders like scalping. Also I like the forex scalping system. That is the maximum safe loss for trading. When a trader gets any news like a positive or a negative in the market time it is doing up / down 30-50 pips. For now it is easy to generate. Also non-expert traders love it

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For all Forex Scalping traders do not. Most merchants will buy scalping. Not a place for people who are tolerant of small Forex. There is a more experienced and robust analytical capability that scalping should have. However, the quality of most marketers is not necessary. So, to replace it in the long journey. and for traders who are knowledgeable about trading using scalping systems will be very useful, but for new traders, it is very dangerous, because scalping is very risky, to be able to profit with scalping, we must have speed and accuracy in the open position, and it can only be done by experienced traders.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do scalping but now, I choose to reduce my lot size. In the past, I liked to trade with 30 pips loss margin call but I think I need more to learn to do that. For now, I choose to scalp with a low target lot that can give me more breath to hang my account from the margin call. I do not have much time to trade all day. and generally traders invest money in forex and open a trade without getting the right knowledge .. so very bad .. if we trade without experience then at the beginning we may benefit but overall we suffer losses in the form of empty accounts .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-08-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 478 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)