+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 478 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy in which a trader can target 5 to 10 pips. Scalping strategy is very helpful and profitable strategy and i continue my trade with this strategy in Forex yet now. Before applying this must need to apply it in demo account and observe that how much pips target are beneficial in scalping method. yes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o it is better to trade in a long way. Scalping karne ke liye humen market ke trend ka wait nahi karta hota hai, hum sideway market me bhi scalping karke good prout hi kam samay humare ko spend karna hota hai, jiske pass time nahi hota hai, wo ye trading kar sakta hai. My friend scalping is so easy methods for trading and it is with low time frame trading and we can make good profit if we could develop a tr

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i according to me scalpig trading short term ka sabse jayda badiya trading mana gaya hai, achi cheez ye hai, ki is trading ko karne ke liye bahut hi kam samay humare ko spend karna hota hai, jiske pass time nahi hota hai, wo ye trading kar sakta hai. My friend scalping is so easy methods for trading and it is with low ti

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy in which a trader can target 5 to 10 pips. Scalping strategy is very helpful and profitable strategy and i continue my trade with this strategy in Forex yet now. Before applying this must need to apply it in demo account and observe that how much pips target are beneficial in scalping method

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    bhai according to me scalpig trading short term ka sabse jayda badiya trading mana gaya hai, achi cheez ye hai, ki is trading ko karne ke liye bahut hi kam samay humare ko spend karna hota hai, jiske pass time nahi hota hai, wo ye trading kar sakta hai. My friend scalping is so easy methods for trading and it is with low time frame trading and we can make good profit if we could develop a trading strategy for scalping. My friend traders need concentration here in scalping and can get results within few minutes.
    मुझे लगता है कि स्केलिंग एक अच्छा स्ट्रेगी नहीं है। यह सिर्फ एक जुआ है। कई बार मिनटों में लाभ मिल जाता है। लेकिन एक गंभीर व्यापारी जो वास्तव में फॉरेक्स व्यवसाय से जुड़े रहने के लिए इरादा रखता है, वह इसे नहीं चुनता है। यह स्ट्रैटीज बनाता है और एल्विस को ज्यादातर लाभ मिलता है। एक गुणवत्ता है, वे लंबे समय तक व्यापार करते हैं लेकिन स्केलिंग सभी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी के लिए नहीं है। स्केलिंग के माध्यम से अधिकांश व्यापारी दुर्घटना में गिर जाते हैं। फोरेक्स उन लोगों के लिए एक जगह नहीं है जिनके पास धीरज कम है। स्केलिंग करने के लिए अधिक अनुभव और मजबूत विश्लेषणात्मक शक्ति की आवश्यकता होती है।

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai according to me scalpig trading short term ka sabse jayda badiya trading mana gaya hai, achi cheez ye hai, ki is trading ko karne ke liye bahut hi kam samay humare ko spend karna hota hai, jiske pass time nahi hota hai, wo ye trading kar sakta hai. My friend scalping is so easy methods for trading and it is with low time frame trading and we can make good profit if we could develop a trading strategy for scalping. My friend traders need concentration here in scalping and can get results within few minutes.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji scalping se hum acha profit kama sakte hai fer hum es kam mai ek time acha loss v kar sakte hai bai saaab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji forex mai hum achi trding experience se he kar sakte hai bai saab ji scalping aik strategy jo kay her koi prefer nahi karta kiyun kay kuch broker isko prefer nahi karty and uski waja yei hai kay wo zayda profit nahi rkhty jiski waja say wo isko prefer nahi karty lekin yei achi bhi hhoti hai and bad bhi bas iska kowledge hona chahiye .

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a short term trading strategy in which a trader can target 5 to 10 pips. Scalping strategy is very helpful and profitable strategy and i continue my trade with this strategy in Forex yet now. Before applying this must need to apply it in demo account and observe that how much pips target are beneficial in scalping method. yes scalping say ham kafi pasa kama skty han because is main kafi dam ha so is say ham short time main high profit kama skty han so is lay zaroori hota ha k ap market say attached rahan and is say apna profit nikalan so yay kafi risky trade be hoty ha so yay market ki movement ko smaj kar kya jata ha

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually bro i do think that scalping is a quick way to make a huge profit in forex because you can make 100% from your account or more in a small time , but you should know that it's so dangerous on the capital because you will trade with high risk and one small mistake means huge loss or maybe margin call and that's why you need first to practice in a demo account. well dear for me I think scalping and a news trading techniques are very good and these can make us very good amount of money I think that scalping is just an exploitation of the market through large volumes and small time quick changes in the prices.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is done for the very small target of profit with risking the small pips in very small time.trading with higher lot on higher leverage will be very profitable .if our target is 3 pips and our value of pips is 4 dollor we can get the 13 dollor and we may lose the same amount in just about 5 min.so scalper can make more money than any others.Scalping can be done while market is very much volatile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 478 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)