+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 285 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    if according to the funda ane aja mah not enough for the analysis of mas bro .... still needs technical as well .... weve still JER BASUKI MAWA BEA (if you want pinter must be willing to come out costs) but what's the harm if we also use economic principles ... achieved with small minimum capital profit maximization .... how? n many ways the path to Rome ... keep spirit .... be profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think fundamentalist is not enough for technical analysis is still needed as well .... but what's the harm if we also use economic principles ... with the smallest capital achieve profit maximization

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal se news bot important cheez he trading k liye. because news se kisi b country ki economy ka pta chalta he or phir apni trade ka decide kiya ja sakta he k kon si strategy use krni he, specially long term trades k liye news bot zyada important hain. Bloomberg is best in my view.
    Patience is Money

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    i think is very easy i watch many website where news publish with their impact then i trade on this news, mostly i trade 20-30 min of news relies because this thing give a good trend to trade on this news.

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks ap ny mujy news k reading k bary main batiya main ayenda
    new k aany k bad ya uss ko read kar k hi trade karon ga main ny pehle hi isi vja sy lioss kia hai

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Projapoty View Post
    My suggestion is not to open any trade instantly seeing a news thogh you expecting it may support you.Its really dangerous time.It may destroy you.Cause there are some big player who have that power to make all trader fool.So watch the market at least 15 minute.Then proceed.
    for this opinion i think its not about news but i think a big player not always come when news released.
    Also there is a bank day when the bank trade they will move the market price, so we must anticipate and learn the strategy about it.

Member jabersr is an unknown quantity at this point jabersr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader has to realize future market movement as soon as he watches the news; bad news about a specific currency leads to rapid decease of its market value and vice versa. I believe in news trading because i know that we can make a lot of profits from trading with it.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to read the news. bahut achha post hain.. aur kaise read kare .. jaise actual > forecast then its better for currency , only unemployment claims is -- actual < forecast then its better for currency.. app .. dekh le data .. then terminal main.. news center main chek kare. agar app ko currecny storong hone ka news mila .. aur market opposite movemnt le raha hain to wait kare.. market kuch der baad news ke side main hi movemnt lega.

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My suggestion is not to open any trade instantly seeing a news thogh you expecting it may support you.Its really dangerous time.It may destroy you.Cause there are some big player who have that power to make all trader fool.So watch the market at least 15 minute.Then proceed.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies in forex are easily get confused specially if they cant understand the market they will likely open wrong position based on false signals. And when they lose a lot of trades or their entire account they will likely stop trading forever. That is why only few newbies will survive forex in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 285 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)