+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 285 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro mere khayal se to news ka exact impact measure krna bohat muskil hota ha lekin is k lye bohat se trader ek strategy use krte hain jo ma bhi use krti hu wo ye k news k ane se 30min phle hum 2 pending order open kr lete hain ek buy stop or ek sell stop jo k market ki current price se 20 pips k difference per hote ha,is se news ka market per impact jaisa bhi ho hmara wo wala order open ho jata ha or dosre ko clise ker dete hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    the news is indispensable for each trader so when we participate in the market, use the news is important, and besides that you also need to know how fundamental analysis in order to understand how the news release

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LOVE_20,
    dear this is big talk to tell you how to trade the news in one post, but if you did not find any materiel or confused then you can contact me, also you can googe the forex peace army free signals and you will find what you are searching for...

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    but also sometimes get in the way in which we learn it.
    we are also looking for the science, so the way that we trade according to what we learned.
    we and they should exchange experiences

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would agree with doing traps to address the news. but for the price range runing, if you think I do not get too close. for example, only 25-30 pips. if it's too close, struck fear everything, would even terlocking ..

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy to gain profit when there is high impact news, it will need a lot of knowledges and experiences to create
    good decision. It's possible to use trapping news strategy to get profit from any direction of market but you should set
    SL and TP in the right point to maximize profit and limit the risk.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to follow some official and dedicated market based news update. Because someone violated the position of market news. Because usually they try to collect news from unknown persons and some zombie friends. Where we need to follow direct stock markets status and different brokers' monitor and especially instaforex. After that we need to analysis them perfectly to make a good future plan.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    how to read news and trade on it ?
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    I can tell that you mean is Fundamental. With this we can observe politics, the economy and the important events that lead to changes in a country's currency selling prices. It is not directly you will be told that the political or economic turmoil will affect a country's currency rate movements. You must be smart in this regard.

Banned milon is an unknown quantity at this point milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I am studing news based trading but its not so easy for me right now. Continue study of news is the best practice. Basically the news study is - if the news say europian economical condition is going down, that means value of Euro will be down and we should sell Euro. This is general concept. We have to read and study of news regular basis and then it will be helpful for our trading.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you should need a large capital to the accuracy of the system means less dong .. smaller capital in need of a system, the greater the level of the accuracy of the system ..... if you ask me anyway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 285 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)