+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 285 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that most people in forex trading business doesn't know how to trade forex with news. For you to get news for forex trading, go to www.forexfactory.com and from there you can know the specific time that they will release news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bil is an unknown quantity at this point bil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is high profitability to trade forex trading news, This now means that we can get a lot of profits through forex exchange trading. I believe in news trading because i know that we can make a lot of profits from trading with it.A successful trader has the capability to react within this very short span of time. Due to the news> there is a spike impact on market, sometimes only highs and sometimes only lows.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me news ki importance jyada hoti hai, humen kuch nahi to kam se kam high impact wale news ko jarur read yaa watch karna hoga kyoki high impact news se market ki trend change ho sakti hai yaa market volatile ho jaati hai.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was read news from the variious websites and takes suggestion from the friends and the posts and trade whatever my mind says to do and it was really nice to do whatever we thinks about the post that was really possible to furnish in the game.. that was also amazing trick to trade in that platform

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    the trader must always be aware of the economic events that may affect your trading. They can generate movements that cause breaks in support and resistance. Trend rupture occurs at high volume. If the break occurs without this indicator it can be in the presence of a false signal. In that case the market will return to its original position and is often a force greater than usual.

Member zahoor15 is an unknown quantity at this point zahoor15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news has value and we have to make analyse on this value with previous and upcoming and then with market situation we have to trade and news working is very good and mostly market depend on news and we have to work on it before news and when news come then trade on pair and it is good working and with that we can earn very good money from it and forex is nice working.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that if you are a beginner then don't bother about news and try get knowledge about the technical skills of forex trading, If you wan't to trade on news then look for the news about particular trading currency if the news about that currency is positive then that currency will go up otherwise it will go down

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that the best way of seeing the news on forex is to look at its previous forecast and. With reference to the second number listed on the previous forecast and then we will be a little more know where the direction of this trend.

Member sk6303477 is an unknown quantity at this point sk6303477's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main news ko bht he zayada ahmiyat hasil ha Jo news ko samjh jata ha aur us k mutabik trading krta ha wahe yahan success ha ap ko chahiyay k khud say he news ko samjho sir pher es k mutabik trading kro air apna zayada waqt news ko do

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News ke sath trading karne ke liye to traders ke paas market ki achchi knowledge aur fundamental analysis ki achchi jaankari honi chahiye, News ke sath hum trading karen yaa na karen magar humen forex news ki khabar rakhni chahiye taki hum news se hone wale big movements se apne positions ko protect kar saken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 285 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)