+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285
Results 2,841 to 2,849 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Watching news, fundamental analysis and sentimental analysis are linked with each other. A trader has to realize future market movement as soon as he watches the news; bad news about a specific currency leads to rapid decease of its market value and vice versa. A successful trader has the capability to react within this very short span of time. Due to the news> there is a spike impact on market, sometimes only highs and sometimes only lows. Its better not to trade when a news impact is predicted to be spike on on market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sohelforex For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), LOVE_20 (2012-05-14)

Member LOVE_20 is on a distinguished road LOVE_20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    If you want to know how to trade on news hour then you need to follow every news previous chart. And you can easily get it from economic calender. On calender you can easily get which news can more effected and which news are not and what type effect on news published time.
    thanks for you'r answer but how i must follow every news can you explain more some people trade by watching the news by internet i trying to be like them but i did not understand that if you explain for me i will be appreciate .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOVE_20 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Golobutt (2019-09-16)

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to know how to trade on news hour then you need to follow every news previous chart. And you can easily get it from economic calender. On calender you can easily get which news can more effected and which news are not and what type effect on news published time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahidrock For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), LOVE_20 (2012-05-14)

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    forex trading main jo sab se ziyada effective cheez ha na woh ha news or jo news ko read karna jan gaya woh aese he k samgho forex trading karna seekh gaya es liye main news ko kafi time deta houn

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tashnotashi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    If you got news,The number of jobless in USA increases.It means the value of USD decreases.So,you should sell USD.When you get news, Newyork stock exchange is on fire.That mean the value of USD increases.So,you put buy order of USD.
    thank you sir that well help me in future becasue i loss my money by following un professional people

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOVE_20 For This Useful Post:

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you got news,The number of jobless in USA increases.It means the value of USD decreases.So,you should sell USD.When you get news, Newyork stock exchange is on fire.That mean the value of USD increases.So,you put buy order of USD.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kapil_chemical_07 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), abeeha1 (2013-05-10), LOVE_20 (2012-05-14)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to learn when you read the news how it will be efect in you'r trade because i follow some people to now lose 110$

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOVE_20 For This Useful Post:

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to read and make predictions from a news trade, but I know that every news has a high impact will make the price move fast and far. so when there is news on the release of my create pending order buy stop and sell stop above and below the price a view minute before the news release...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Golobutt (2019-09-16), Omar_b98 (2017-06-19)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How to read news and trade on it ?

Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LOVE_20 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Darkness (2019-10-25), fawadzakki (2013-02-08), gold1985000 (2019-03-05), Golobutt (2019-09-16), kapil_chemical_07 (2012-05-14), Lovedosse (2020-02-21), Mustansir (2018-05-15), superman039 (2017-11-23), Unregistered (1), zohaib1 (2019-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285

Subscribe to this Thread (10)