+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 285 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    got to forec economic calendar, know as event calendar, i am using myfxbook or ff. it;s very east to trade unemployment rate, check previous and wait for actual if its; more than was go short for 100 pips! if less go long
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajih View Post
    According my Knowledge :
    1. See what currency will be released for today.
    2. Looking for impact, impact so strong merked is red colour ( impact 60-160 pips)
    3. what time to be released
    4. how much value has been of previously released : this value usually to be standart of value for next released
    5. value forecast ; based from economic watcher, to prediction for next value.
    what you are saying is true
    all depends on how we understand the economic news will be released and how will we put the entry point ... it will greatly affect the results we will achieve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly, for me to read the news and make a conclusion to get the signlas from it , it is the hardest side, i have to learn about it very much again and again, and because sometimes i can not take a signals from the news, and i do not believe with free signals too
    do the best we can

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I think you don't need to follow every news. When you will follow economic calender then you can easily filter currency wise news. If you trade on one pair like EURUSD then you can follow only EUR and USD news. And you can avoid others news.
    This is true, not all the news we have to learn, my advice, use the news that according to the pair that we use and see the important news, because news is important to show volatile movements in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very simple yar http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar?tz=5...=true&low=true

idr say ap ko news ka impact pata chal jata hei high low or midium and mery pass aik technic hei k data tim pe markt ko kesy cash krwana he

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    wasa yah tu hai kay app news read karain aur trading phir start karain taka app jo hain woh aik acha profit hasil karah sakain kion kay app jo hain woh aik achi trading karah sakta hain

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    thanks for you'r answer but how i must follow every news can you explain more some people trade by watching the news by internet i trying to be like them but i did not understand that if you explain for me i will be appreciate .
    I think you don't need to follow every news. When you will follow economic calender then you can easily filter currency wise news. If you trade on one pair like EURUSD then you can follow only EUR and USD news. And you can avoid others news.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes it is high profitability to trade forex trading news, This now means that we can get a lot of profits through forex exchange trading. I believe in news trading because i know that we can make a lot of profits from trading with it.
    Yes I agree with you, if we can analyze the news will be very beneficial and can gain a lot of profit, we must pay attention and watch for any news out and how the impact on the market, if we are already familiar with the terms in the news and trends impact , then we will have a big advantage.

Member LOVE_20 is on a distinguished road LOVE_20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for all who reply me and i hope this subject will help new forex biginners like help me it's really good people helping me here in these forum and i will invite my freinds to joining me here thanks again

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    news trading is sometime highly profitable. i use forex factory to get news information. it shows whether the news release time and the predicted impact of the news. but we should look at the market after the release for several minutes before opening a position. because not all the news make impact as it indicates.
    Yes it is high profitability to trade forex trading news, This now means that we can get a lot of profits through forex exchange trading. I believe in news trading because i know that we can make a lot of profits from trading with it.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), LOVE_20 (2012-05-14), tayyab7869 (2013-11-09), tayyab982 (2013-10-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 285 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)