+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 285 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbie123 View Post
    This is true, not all the news we have to learn, my advice, use the news that according to the pair that we use and see the important news, because news is important to show volatile movements in the market.
    I think only important news follow is not good. Because sometime i see non-important news make high effect on the market. I think when one currency more strong then others on that time it effected on market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simpliest just keep updating news,as main source,we can use FF or forexfactory to gain economic informations,in noneconomic,many global sites
    are offered us by political and other fundamentals analysis by free,remember for always makes analysis first after know the resuls

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading has now a days become big source of profit for Forex traders . but is not so easy . you need to look at different news sources and you also need to track the historical behavior market have shown on release of the news . then you have to analyse which type of behaviour market may show on it's release.
    Scorpian Trader

Junior Member meu is an unknown quantity at this point meu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ====>>If you want to know how to trade on news hour then you need to follow every news previous chart. And you can easily get it from economic calender. On calender you can easily get which news can more effected and which news are not and what type effect on news published time.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    It's easy for every one to scan news but the analysis is the difficult part like we have to make a analysis about the direction and possible strength of movement. I think its difficult for new entrants we must go for new sites that offer news along with analysis there we find all that required to act.
    The best action we can run with multiple processes that are required for us to be in line with some of the analysis in accordance with our trading process based on the news that is happening, we also must not underestimate the effect of dirillis news is that we can do open positions based on the trend is going

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy to know the meaning of news which will appear although there is explanation about the news in news site.
    And it will be harder to know condition in the market for certain country which will be affected because of the news. It
    will need good fundamental analysis to make good decision from news.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    yes of course trading start karna sa pehla ap ko trading boht zada karine para ga or mian jub be trading karta hoon to main boht sara time new ko data hon us ka bad main na kfi boht sara profit earned kar rha hoon muja es lya trading main boht profit earned ho rhaa ha.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on the basis of news is highly profitable some times but we have to see the impact of news on the market after realize in the market about 30 min then we can open any trade according to analysis.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    news are the quickest way of getting or the losing of the money and mostly the big players always try to get the quick money of the clients and the traders at the time of news including using the minorial procedure mean increasing spread
    If you can make good analysis, it's possible to gain a lot of pips in short time but if you made mistakes so it's easy to hit in SL
    because news usually gave impact to price movement. To read the news, we can read from news site, mt4 news, or from forex
    forum. And we must be able to predict the impact of news to certain pair.

Banned aak is on a distinguished road aak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    i want to learn when you read the news how it will be efect in you'r trade because i follow some people to now lose 110$
    i am also want to learn news based trading but i am not properly understand the news impact. how can i learn it properly?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 285 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)