+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 285 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just go to the www.forexfactory.com there we can knows when the news will releash and the collored icon in the next of news show us the high impact (red),medium impact(orange) or low impact (yellow),just by knowing the schedule and kind of news,its can guide us to made a dicitions to Open Orders!thx.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwahyudi View Post
    I also do not depend contents of the news release but I just need to know the release schedule that has high impact news, and then I made the trap by opening two pending orders above and below the current price
    I think it was like that when we can read the news to be released this is the time that will make us be more vigilant in our trade because trade is probably time we need to set more bai when news is released

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not depend contents of the news release but I just need to know the release schedule that has high impact news, and then I made the trap by opening two pending orders above and below the current price

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    As you have more experience it will be easy for you to read the news and take decision to make trade and after some time you will become more expert in taking a decision. I do not make any decision depending on news.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may say about this news trading is sometime highly productive. i use forex plant to get news collection. it shows whether the news issue indication and the predicted consequence of the news. but we should visage at the market after the supply for several proceedings before choice a perspective. because not all the news gain fighting as it indicates.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that news trading is the best trading strategy.For that their are various websites the most popular one is forex factory.Here you get knowledge about all types of news released daily.Mostly I consider the red and orange colored news as they have high impact on market.

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically,the technique of news trading is quite simple. It is the trading of foreign currency immediately before or after an important economic news announcement. After such announcements, there is a high possibility that market prices will fluctuate, either for the better or worse, depending on the announcement.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are plenty of tools on the internet for example, the economic calendar forex factory, you can look it up yourself via google. adjust the settings for stories that have a high impact and adjust the GMT Timezone only appropriate where you live (state), 2 minutes ahead of the release of economic news open two pending orders (sell stop & buy stop) use the difference of 3 pips from the current price, or you can open sell order or buy if you're sure the price will be in accordance with the predictions, use M5 timeframe but do not forget to use stop loss as prices can move very wild, my advice set 10-20 pips for take profit, but for the NFP news you can plug take profit between 20-100 pips

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, a significant movement in the market usually occurs because of high impact news, so he can change the trend is going the other way. and it can be said that volatile price movements due to development or economic conditions that occur in every country that its currency is traded forex

Senior Member endah is an unknown quantity at this point endah's Avatar
    Thanks
    agreed, it should combine the two systems between fundamental and technical reasons that are still beginners in forex as I analyze the news if not quite understand, so it's still the same technical subject.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 285 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)